This user currently has no profile.
With over twenty years of experience in corporate management and financial analysis, and as a CPA, Bill offers his perspective on fundamental stock valuation and portfolio management. He wrote institutional research for Behind the Numbers in Dallas, worked at a hedge fund and also managed money for a large family office. Bill currently resides in the DFW area and manages private accounts.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- No doubt that JCP will be a... on Dumpster Diving: Is J.C. Penney Worth A Gamble?
- If it looks like a Ponzi sc... on Methodology For Assessing Sustainability Of Ann...
- As cool as the Tesla is in ... on Tesla - Reality Is Beginning To Set In
- Yelp's reviews are pretty w... on Insiders Are Selling Yelp
- S & P in particular is ... on Walter Energy credit rating cut another notch a...
Latest comments on Bill's Articles