View Bill Maurer's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, AMZN, APKT, BABA, BBRY, BBY, BIDU, CMG, CREE, CROX, CRUS, CSCO, CVX, CYBR, DAL, DDD, DECK, DELL, DIA, DNDN, F, FB, FOSL, FSLR, GLD, GLUU, GMCR, GOOG, GOOGL, GPRO, GRPN, GTATQ, HIMX, HPQ, IBM, IDCC, INTC, ISRG, JAKK, JNJ, JNPR, JPM, KO, KODK, LO, LULU, MCD, MMM, MO, MSFT, NFLX, NOK, NVDA, OA, ORCL, PCLN, PEP, PG, PKW, PM, QCOM, S, SAM, SCTY, SHOO, SINA, SKX, SODA, T, TCS, TGT, TLT, TMUS, TOFR, TPX, TSLA, TWTR, TXN, UA, V, VMW, VZ, WBMD, WLT, WWW, YHOO, YOKU, Z, ZUMZ
Netflix To $1,000? Not So Fast
- A Netflix to $1,000 article missed some key facts.
- Gross margins vs. profit margins are a key issue.
- Netflix profitability will not be as high as some hope.
Netflix: Playing The Long Game
- Q4 results were mostly decent.
- Short-term profitability will be hampered.
- International expansion key for next two years.
Netflix: Key Points The Bears Miss
- Netflix bears miss a number of key points.
- The DVD segment is not that important anymore.
- Contribution margins are much healthier than we are led to believe.
- The balance sheet is getting a lot better.
- Current valuation may be too low.
Netflix: Key Takeaways From Major European Expansion
- Netflix announced a major European launch for later this year.
- 6 new countries will get the service, including 2 major countries.
- These countries represent more than half the population of the US.
- 2015 revenue estimates may be low, while late 2014 EPS estimates may be high for now.
Netflix Bears May Want To Hibernate
- Netflix's Q1 showed continued strength in the business.
- Profitability is improving, and a price raise will help.
- The 2011 situation was completely different than today's.
- Balance sheet concerns? Many thought bankruptcy would occur by now.
- Growth opportunity is tremendous, both domestic and international.
- Netflix Pushes Closer To The Edge
- Netflix: Better Business, But A Better Stock?
- Has Netflix Become A Short Again?
- Netflix: Asking Key Questions For 2014
- Netflix Soars On Strong Report And Guidance
- Netflix Earnings: Good Not Enough For Premium Stock
- Netflix Spending May Threaten Quality Television
- Netflix: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Amazon Strikes Again, Netflix Falls Flat
- How Original Programming Could Backfire For Netflix
- Could Target Finally Tip The Netflix Scale?
- Should Netflix Dump Its DVD Business?
- Netflix Streams Past $200 On Strong Subscriber Growth
- Netflix: Why 4 Billion Hours Is Not An Investment Thesis
- Netflix: Is Reality Starting To Set In?
- Netflix: How Much Profitability Is Possible?
- Coinstar's Debt Raise A Problem For Netflix
- Netflix: Price To Sales Doesn't Work Either
- Netflix: 6 Bucks For A Penny
- Netflix Soars On Great Q4, Impressive Guidance
- Amazon Gobbles Up More Lost Netflix Content
- Netflix Gives Reed Hastings Huge Raise: Why?
- Netflix Should Reconsider The DVD
- Netflix Bulls Don't Get It
- Netflix Competitive Battle Heats Up
- Netflix Investors Hoping For Buyout
- Netflix Beats But Subscriber Growth Remains Questionable