Bill Maurer

View Bill Maurer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Cisco Shares Lacking Meaningful Catalyst [View article]
    Not sure how you are saying most undervalued, especially if you are using GAAP numbers, as AAPL clearly trades for much less.
    May 28, 2015. 03:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    I don't think it is short-sighted to focus on a quarter or two when we've been doing this for what, 2-3 years now, and things are still not going well.
    May 28, 2015. 03:12 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Shares Lacking Meaningful Catalyst [View article]
    Everyone keeps talking about their role in IoT. The problem is until we see tangible results, not much to hold on to.
    May 28, 2015. 02:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    The problem is that some of these phones went on sale in 2014, and results still aren't going anywhere.
    May 28, 2015. 12:30 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    I think there was a more credible source regarding the Samsung one, so with the Microsoft one it was kind of just brushed off as being speculative.
    May 28, 2015. 12:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    We've been waiting for the bottom for nearly 2 years now.
    May 28, 2015. 12:29 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    And revenues have gone from $20 billion annually to a run rate well under $3 billion.
    May 28, 2015. 12:28 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    The most recent rumor has been Microsoft. Of course, we hear a new rumor every few months, and none of them have been true so far.
    May 28, 2015. 11:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    We've been hearing about the cash balance for years, and the company hasn't done much with it. Plus, nobody said anything about shorting.
    May 28, 2015. 11:46 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Hope Analysts Are Wrong [View article]
    Yahoo! Finance only shows two individual quarters at a time - and I don't think fiscal Q3 estimates are meaningful at this point given we haven't even finished Q1 yet.
    May 28, 2015. 11:45 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems spikes on unconfirmed GE rumor [View news story]
    Given how bad shares have done because of management being way too optimistic, I wouldn't even consider hiring Goldman. I'd just take the deal.
    May 28, 2015. 11:11 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Philip Morris: What's The 2015 Dividend Raise? [View article]
    No, since I usually don't buy what I write about, and I wouldn't buy PM currently anyway with the dollar strengthening.
    May 28, 2015. 10:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Philip Morris: What's The 2015 Dividend Raise? [View article]
    I covered those items in my last PM article, and yes, this was just an initial prediction. I try to do one initial prediction, then update investors as we get closer if things change.
    May 28, 2015. 09:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Michael Kors: A Chance To Buy [View article]
    KORS doesn't sell products that are harmful to its customers.
    May 28, 2015. 09:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Michael Kors: A Chance To Buy [View article]
    The chart I provided above was based on the company's yearly guidance, so it is adjusted for EPS and stock price fall.
    May 28, 2015. 09:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment