Bill Simoes is an independent researcher whose focus is applying his technical and financial expertise to energy stocks involved in exploration and production. Bill has an engineering degree, MBA and 35 years of experience in petroleum production, reserves estimation and properties evaluation. He worked for a number of large multi-national exploration and development companies before becoming president of a private oil and gas company. In these capacities he was involved in acquisitions, mergers and divestitures.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Bill Simoes.
Currently, there are no blog details for Bill Simoes.
Currently, there are no book details for Bill Simoes.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
filloon Dec 28, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Hello Michael: Good job on ... on Suncor Energy Heartily Rewards Shareholders And...
- I attended the AGM and a co... on Big Profits And Big Oil In The Great White North
- My assessment of the intrin... on Big Profits And Big Oil In The Great White North
- I don't think the next step... on Big Profits And Big Oil In The Great White North
- I think the results of the... on Big Profits And Big Oil In The Great White North
Latest comments on Bill's Articles