View as an RSS Feed
Medifast: A Charade Wrapped In A Farce, Inside A Deception
- Medifast is goosing EPS in the short-term to the detriment of its long-term health.
- Medifast slashes advertising to boost earnings yet watches revenues crumble.
- Medifast fails to note one-time positive elements but calls out all negatives for pro-forma treatment.
- Coinstar: Tablets Killed The Video Kiosk Star?
- OpenTable Restaurant Metrics By Price Category - The Risk Explained
- OpenTable's Growth Hitting A Wall With New Restaurants Of Lower Quality
- Bridgepoint Accreditation Visiting Team Report: I Think WASC Accreditation Is Coming Next Year
- The Federal Government's Support Of Education And For Profits - Shorts Barking Up The Wrong Tree
- What Jim Chanos Is Missing On Coinstar
- Bridgepoint Education Management: It's Time To Evaluate Strategic Alternatives
- Bridgepoint Education's Sand-Bagged Guidance; Use Their Estimates Wisely
- Coinstar's Redbox Margin Tailwinds Are Blowing Hard: Point To Nearly $6 EPS In 2012
- Why Coinstar Will Earn Over $5.00 In EPS In 2012
- Why Bridgepoint May Soon Have A 5% Yield ... And That's Before The Special Dividend
- Why Shorts And The Street Have It Wrong About Bridgepoint
- Travelzoo Reaches New Plateau In Daily Deals Business
- Medifast's Disappointing Results
- Medifast's Revenue Projections: Doubtful the Sell-Side Is Right