Bio Insights

View Bio Insights' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ampio Momentum Continues After Positive Initial Phase III Data [View article]
    different mechanism of action, possible but uncertain now. I agree that the market is enormous if they're right
    Aug 29 12:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dendreon: Too Little, Too Late? [View article]
    the argument isn't that the assets are worthless, the argument is that the company has dug itself into a hole too big to climb out of
    Aug 28 11:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dendreon: Too Little, Too Late? [View article]
    having said this, I don't think DNDN is really shortable anymore. There are better ones out there
    Aug 27 01:23 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dendreon: Too Little, Too Late? [View article]
    Yeah - the supposedly positive effects of the DTC advertising have yet to materialize in actualy PROVENGE sales. I don't think investors are surprised that call center volume increased after a TV campaign
    Aug 27 01:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Momentum Continues After Positive Initial Phase III Data [View article]
    nothing attracts eyeballs like a bear
    Aug 27 01:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street's Interest In OncoSec, Inovio And Electroporation Spikes [View article]
    Unless you're cheating with insider info, or if you're faster than the supercomputers, I'd stay away from scalping like that. Especially with biotechs - you'll get hit with a sudden 20%+ loss sooner or later
    Aug 7 01:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio Overextended At $2? [View article]
    good timing, sector getting smashed and the article is scaring the traders
    Aug 7 10:49 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Note that Seeking Alpha releases articles when they want. I released this note yesterday on Bio-Wire and it was released after a delay onto SA

Aug 7 10:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alnylam Targets New Highs On Data Supporting RNAi [View article]
    I agree - I just wish that thing had options
    Jul 22 12:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Biotech: Let's Make A Billion-Dollar Deal [View article]
    a cult stock held primarily by its own founder and one of the worst managed cancer drug developers out there. I don't think BP is that desperate for new assets
    Jul 17 01:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sarepta Traders Brace For Possible Accelerated Approval For Eteplirsen [View article]
    The only thing distinguishing Sarepta from its former life as a penny stock is that trial's dataset and the media hype that has been built into the DMD treatment story
    Jul 11 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This July 2013 promise was given directly by the company recently - I guess they are changing it again.
    Jul 11 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yeah, this is why I believe the FDA will be okay with it despite the limited data
    Jul 11 02:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I think the exon-skipping drug potential for their antisense platform has already been validated. But either way, from what I've gathered a lot of shorts simply think that SRPT is a biotech bubble stock and will think an AA-related pop is a temporary thing. Hard to tell
    Jul 11 02:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    That's in agreement with analysts' expected launch of the drug in Q4 2014 if they file for AA, but I yeah the wording is ambiguous
    Jul 11 02:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment