Bio Insights

View Bio Insights' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Short Sellers Flee Questcor On Sentiment Reversal [View article]
    Really? Bulls and bears are equally malicious
    Jun 21, 2013. 10:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Sellers Flee Questcor On Sentiment Reversal [View article]
    well which contracts are you looking at?

Options get more pricey when people expect jumps in volatility - after the recent move speculation/volatility should decline IMO
    Jun 19, 2013. 05:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Sellers Flee Questcor On Sentiment Reversal [View article]
    It's definitely not expensive at this point and has an easy 20-30% upside like you say, but I don't see as much appetite for puts now (which I like to bet against instead of going raw long)
    Jun 18, 2013. 02:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Sellers Flee Questcor On Sentiment Reversal [View article]
    I have to agree, I wasn't considering how stressful the drop was for the base shareholders that were long QCOR before the bear raid

The Q2 rebound seems likely given Acthar's sales performance although I don't think QCOR will make everyone rich off the reactionary move (but that's just a guess). It was the bearish sentiment that got me interested on the long side of QCOR - with that gone I don't see much potential for my own style of trading.
    Jun 18, 2013. 11:06 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Opko: More Hidden Value In Partnerships, Equity Investments [View article]
    my pleasure
    Jun 11, 2013. 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cowen Questions Sales Growth Of Biogen Idec's MS Drug Tecfidera [View article]
    I don't remember a specific date for regulatory action from the EMA, but they should be launching before the end of 2013
    Jun 11, 2013. 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Affymax Drops On Nasdaq Delisting And Criticism [View article]
    "traders shouldn't have much incentive to buy AFFY - unless they believe that the asset could be worth significantly more than the company in the event of bankruptcy/liquidation"

I agree, but either Takeda or someone else would have to acquire it eventually yes?
    Jun 4, 2013. 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Affymax Drops On Nasdaq Delisting And Criticism [View article]
    This is actually from yesterday, SA filter took time
    Jun 4, 2013. 09:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Affymax Drops On Nasdaq Delisting And Criticism [View article]
    Don't shoot the messenger

NASDAQ is the one who thinks that AFFY is a stinker
    Jun 4, 2013. 09:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    Glad you came Michael,

I haven't been monitoring the action from the brokers' end as much as you have (clearly), and if the recent move is only explained by technical "battles" then its simply another opportunity to accumulate (or sell some puts, as I like to do)
    May 30, 2013. 11:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Hit Hard On Summer Street Commentary, Acquisition Possible After Omthera Buyout [View article]
    Bulls will be bulls, bears will be bears

I'm somewhere inbetween there. I think the public has already had enough pumping with regards to Vascepa's potential in the ANCHOR indication

with regards to Epanova, it has a few advantages that seemed to interest astrazeneca so we shouldn't discount them
    May 30, 2013. 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I trust that AstraZeneca's people are anticipating a successful NDA
    May 30, 2013. 09:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I don't think this is BS, the market has spoken with regards to H1 2013

although it looks like AMRN rebounded today, which is nice
    May 30, 2013. 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Was the omega-3 market size not already validated with Lovaza?

It sells like hotcakes
    May 30, 2013. 09:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    but don't worry, your short positions will probably be squeezed out in ~2 months
    May 29, 2013. 05:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment