Bio Insights

View Bio Insights' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    I agree, the patient shareholders should aim for somewhere closer to $50-60
    May 29 05:23 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    I don't think so ikarus, you obviously can't comprehend what you just read

this squeeze occurred in the first two weeks of May - the time period that I'm talking about with data from NASDAQ. I discussed the possibility of this in April, so people made money.

Another round of puts due to recent dip = reason for long disclosure, don't have any shares yet
    May 29 05:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    I don't see the point in doing that so far away from Q2 2013 earnings
    May 29 12:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    QCOR being cyclic just allows you to buy after abnormally bearish moves and sell during the opposite

it's fun!
    May 29 12:31 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    hardly pathetic to me, I made a ton of money on that move
    May 29 12:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Questcor Short Squeeze Confirmed, Continuation Possible [View article]
    Only talking about the first two weeks of may, not the last two

data doesn't confirm any theories on the last 2 weeks, which were really odd
    May 29 12:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    Weekly #'s
    May 25 09:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    I'm thinking the range should hold, as long as Vascepa continues the general path we've seen up to this point and looks like it's heading towards the $80 M in sales rev mark by december or so
    May 24 01:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    I agree, a primary care physician can provide very valuable feedback on vascepa's launch
    May 24 01:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    AMRN is down about 18% since they launched their drug, while the S&P moved up about 10% and while many other biotechs have been seeing deep double-digit gains

I am stating the obvious - the launch has been subpar up to this point and has disappointed shareholders and the market. If prescriptions slow down, the company's $1 B valuation will start to look quite lofty

but we'll have to see if this is a longer term trend or if this is a hiccup
    May 24 01:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    I can't speak for AF, but I'm pretty sure this one is neutral
    May 24 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    Thanks for the comment, good example of issues that are getting in the way
    May 24 11:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    No problem jason, I'm glad you think so highly of the articles
    May 24 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate [View article]
    It hasn't been just one week of stagnation

The "real diligence" says that the launch isn't impressing anybody
    May 24 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vivus Heats Up, Shorts Discouraged On Possible Bidding War [View article]
    This is going to be so exciting

I'm trying to get in contact with First Manhattan, and I will see if I can reach alex denner too
    May 24 08:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment