Bio Insights

View Bio Insights' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Bracing For Dendreon Q1 2013 Earnings - All Eyes On Provenge [View article]
    shareholders equity went from positive to neg
    May 9 01:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bracing For Dendreon Q1 2013 Earnings - All Eyes On Provenge [View article]
    question answered, ~12%
    May 9 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bracing For Dendreon Q1 2013 Earnings - All Eyes On Provenge [View article]
    stock halted, how low is this thing going to open you think?
    May 9 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FDA Rejects Titan Pharma's Opioid Addiction Implant Probuphine [View article]
    This is how I feel too, although I think the FDA was being pretty harsh for this one. I think the REMS would have been adequate for the long term success of this product in the initially small patient population
    May 1 10:34 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Questcor's Upcoming First Quarter Report: An Investor Reference Guide [View article]
    Made a chart this time! this will be also on Seeking Alpha eventually

linked back to this article

Apr 29 07:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks To Watch For Gains Next Week [View article]
    I don't think AMRN will break that fast, but the bottom should be close (if not in)

explanation: http://bit.ly/16brmYv
    Apr 29 07:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    here's my argument

acthar data supports it, this is going to be an unpleasant shock for some people
    Apr 25 06:55 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Why is this not even editor's pick?

Anyway, thanks for the detailed piece. I'm long going into earnings for similar reasons. I'm looking for a pretty good short squeeze here
    Apr 25 06:53 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Adding To My Amarin Short Position [View article]
    "This growth is anything but convincing for me, still. With a prescription that's supposed to have a serious niche, we should be seeing consistent prescription gains each week well upwards of a mere 15%."

It's an occupied niche. AMRN longs will win if Vascepa continues to eat Lovaza market share, but the pace has been frustrating

If you have $4.00 puts (or whatever you bought), you're going to need something better than sluggish growth to put you in the green
    Apr 22 04:20 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • By Adding Cost Effective Suppliers, Amarin Looks To Gain Market Share With Vascepa [View article]
    of particular interest is the slowdown of Vascepa prescriptions and the recent rebound in Lovaza
    Apr 18 11:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nice overview, AMRN has an interesting story and it's good to see more people following.

By the way - "GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) Lovaza (which according to Adam Feuerstein, generates roughly $1 billion in annual sales)."

it's closer to 1.4 now
    Apr 18 11:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • No NCE Decison For Amarin's Vascepa: The Launch Trudges Along [View article]
    Egg on my face

the broader market is dragging most bio stocks down, but looks like we're in the 6's either way
    Apr 17 01:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • No NCE Decison For Amarin's Vascepa: The Launch Trudges Along [View article]
    Hi Steve,

I guess I still think the NCE is more important that you do but thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated

-B
    Apr 16 01:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • No NCE Decison For Amarin's Vascepa: The Launch Trudges Along [View article]
    I guess I'll make a chart next time
    Apr 16 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • No NCE Decison For Amarin's Vascepa: The Launch Trudges Along [View article]
    I guess it also depends a lot on the broader market, but I think you're being a bit pessistic :)

$7-8 pps before earnings is my guess