Bio Insights

View Bio Insights' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Amarin's Problems Just Went From Bad To Worse [View article]
    Vascepa has better data than Lovaza, and is more refined. The two products are similar chemically, but even tiny changes make a huge difference when it comes to drugs.

ANCHOR will allow Vascepa to sell into a new indication. If you don't think FDA approval for that indication would send the stock ripping higher, I encourage you to check out the prices of Jan '14 calls
    Sep 13, 2013. 01:54 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • First the bad news: Americans are more pessimistic than ever about their prospects for retirement. The good news: At least we’re beginning to realize what miserable financial shape we’re in, and maybe we'll start to do something about it.  [View news story]
    Just another view of the middle class getting crushed into the lower class by inflation and taxes feeding the government's overspending
    Mar 15, 2011. 06:34 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Questcor's Upcoming First Quarter Report: An Investor Reference Guide [View article]
    Why is this not even editor's pick?

Anyway, thanks for the detailed piece. I'm long going into earnings for similar reasons. I'm looking for a pretty good short squeeze here
    Apr 25, 2013. 06:53 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin: A Physician's Perspective On Vascepa [View article]
    This was a million times better than another particular AMRN-focused article that was published today. I'll be following you now, look forward to reading more of your insights
    Feb 25, 2013. 02:54 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • With more than 14% of the population living in poverty and increasingly squeezed by inflation, Andy Xie posits that 50M Americans' plight isn't so different from Egyptians. Will the Fed realize the impact of its policies "when the streets of Washington burn like Cairo's?"  [View news story]
    How much more can we support? Middle class will be wiped out for sure with higher taxes supporting underclass. Might as well go back to feudalism after that
    Mar 1, 2011. 05:43 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    here's my argument

acthar data supports it, this is going to be an unpleasant shock for some people
    Apr 25, 2013. 06:55 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FDA To Amarin: 'I Said Good Day, Sir!' [View article]
    Amarin has been boring since adcom, time to talk about rare disease companies again
    Jan 21, 2014. 10:17 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why U.S. Banks Won't Be Crushed By A Greek Default [View article]
    It was hard to resist making the joke, but I wanted to keep it somewhat professional!

But yes, treat STD like... an STD if you will
    Sep 12, 2011. 09:06 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Inflation is going to make it worse. You can't stop a giant storm with a crappily built levy, as you might recall from 2005
    Mar 1, 2011. 05:27 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Speculating On Celsion: Low Valuation With Near-Term Catalysts [View article]
    Pointing to Sharon Di Stefano is a bad idea. She is a paid stock promoter that was very recently registered with a boiler room operation

I also loved the spam that I received in my inbox from a Celsion stock promoter...
    Mar 3, 2014. 02:32 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dendreon: Too Little, Too Late? [View article]
    having said this, I don't think DNDN is really shortable anymore. There are better ones out there
    Aug 27, 2013. 01:23 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • No NCE Decison For Amarin's Vascepa: The Launch Trudges Along [View article]
    I guess it also depends a lot on the broader market, but I think you're being a bit pessistic :)

$7-8 pps before earnings is my guess
    Apr 16, 2013. 09:23 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Questcor Set To Beat Wall Street Predictions [View article]
    No - technically don't own the stock yet, but if it stays here I'll have a portion of the trade at 29. Was bullish on QCOR 50% ago though if you look back to Sept/Oct

exclusivity until 2017, investigation less certain but more likely bogus

Fusilev's challenges are more than priced in at this point. SPPI is bargain bin, I'm still not technically long that stock either
    Apr 9, 2013. 07:17 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Willie Suttonomics [View article]
    I just woke up. Had quite a nightmare too - in it I woke up to see half the money in my brokerage account taken by obama to pay for more solar panels
    Mar 18, 2013. 06:25 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Amarin Could Heat Up This Month [View article]
    yazzbro - the NCE speculation is just too frustrating. I'm going to try to forget about the whole thing until it finally happens rather than attempt to predict the FDA's actions
    Feb 4, 2013. 08:14 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment