View as an RSS Feed
View Bioassociate Consulting's Articles BY TICKER:
Aerie's Upcoming Catalyst - ROCKing The Way To Success
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals is a key player in the glaucoma drugs pipeline with its drug candidates, Rhopressa and Roclatan.
- Rhopressa is a triple-action, once-daily ROCK/NET inhibitor eye drop, and Roclatan is a combination therapy of Rhopressa and the commonly prescribed glaucoma drug, latanoprost.
- Both Rhopressa and Roclatan have shown excellent results in trials to date and have fared well against existing glaucoma meds.
- Phase 2b results for Roclatan will be announced in late June-early July and are expected to be positive.
- We see great upside in Aerie Pharmaceuticals' stock, both in the short and long term.
BreedIT - Breeding The Next Generation Of Medical Marijuana
- BreedIT is a new entrant to the medical marijuana space, but it is more advanced than other public marijuana companies.
- BreedIT addresses a growing demand for marijuana strains to be optimized to their environment and purpose.
- BreedIT's core technology is an algorithmic seed breeding tool developed and utilized for over 20 years at Israel's top university.
- BreedIT's expertise in natural, non-genetically modified seed breeding is likely to be unrivaled even by agri-multinationals like Monsanto and DuPont.
- BreedIT has already signed a joint venture agreement to develop novel marijuana seeds, and has already received an $800,000 investment gaining access to 80-acre growing facilities in Colorado.
Over-Skepticism: 3 Biotech Companies Trading Too Close To Their Cash
- The recent sell-off in the biotech sector resulted in several companies with market caps very close to their cash levels. Three such companies that have near-term catalysts are reviewed.
- Ambit Biosciences, which develops Quizartinib – a FLT3 positive AML drug in Phase III.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals, which develops Emricasan as a treatment for a variety of liver diseases and is currently running three Phase II studies.
- Targacept, which develops neuronal nicotinic receptor modulators for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and overactive bladder.
Tonix's Clinical-Stage Drug, TNX-102SL, Is Completely Unneeded
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals' clinical-stage product - TNX-102SL is a disintegrating sublingual tablet containing a very low dose of cyclobenzaprine, targeted for bedtime administration for the treatment of Fibromyalgia.
- TNXP was a sub-$5 stock following its recent NASDAQ up-listing until a series of articles drove a stock price rally, regardless of any real fundamental advancements or news.
- Tonix's reformulated cyclobenzaprine doesn't provide any benefits over generic cyclobenzaprine pills that are commonly used as a Fibromyalgia treatment and will not be accepted by physicians and payers.
- Even if TNX-102SL will be FDA approved, its patent expiration date grants only 3 years of market exclusivity. Consequently, Tonix has no chance of even recouping its development costs.
- We argue that Tonix's current market cap is inflated and that Tonix's stock price should be traded only slightly over the company's cash (~$6 per share).
- InterMune Is Set To Outperform Its Main Competitor
- Kythera Biopharmaceuticals - A Buyout Target Following Phase III Results
- Grim Near-Term Prospects For Zogenix
- AbbVie's Latest Drug Deal Marks A Shift In The Celiac Disease Therapeutics Field
- Aveo's Upcoming AdCom - Tivozanib's Safety Will Lead The Way Towards Approval
- Bioassociate Initiated Coverage On RedHill Biopharma With A Buy
- Brainstorm's Breakthrough ALS Clinical Data Shows The Promise In Stem Cell Therapy
- Bioassociate Initiated Coverage On KaloBios Pharmaceuticals With A Buy
- Bioassociate Initiated Coverage On Oramed Pharmaceuticals With A Buy
- BioLine Is Approaching Its Moment Of Truth
- Cancer Drug Deals Reaching New Heights
- Is The Hep C Drug Pipeline Beginning To Crack?
- Undervalued Biotech Stocks In Non-U.S. Markets: Part 1
- The Race For The Next Blockbuster Schizophrenia Drug
- BioLineRx: Upside Greater Than Stated By Analyst
- 2012 Biotech IPOs: Age Of The Dreamers?