View BioCourse AP's Articles BY TICKER:
The Stage Is Set For Investors To Realize Huge Gains With Ocera Therapeutics
- Per the company's recent December presentation, 3 Phase 2 studies will present data this year.
- Preliminary data from the 2 sponsored studies demonstrated efficacy and safety with OCR-002. The data helps to de-risk the investment.
- According to whalewisdom.com, as of 9/30/14, there were 7,030,784 shares held by 31 institutions. This represents a 59.92% increase from the previous reporting period of 6/30/14.
Ocera Therapeutics Finally Ready To Reward Investors
- Ocera's stock price has fallen dramatically in 2014, however the contributing events have now created an incredible buying opportunity.
- OCR-002 has received orphan drug and fast track status. There are three Phase 2 trials ongoing of which two presented preliminary data demonstrating all 24 patients have fully recovered.
- The company will be presenting at the Bio Investor Forum on October 7th and should be providing a more precise timeline for top line data.
- Ocera is grossly undervalued with a market cap of $94 million and a product with peak sales potential of $1.5 billion.
- With cash on hand through 2016, a lead product expected to be the new standard of care, and imminent data results, Ocera is a compelling low risk high reward investment.
- Ocera Therapeutics: Setting Up To Breakout