Biotech Breakthroughs

View Biotech Breakthroughs' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Atossa Genetics: My Top Biotech Idea For 2013 [View article]
    In the Comments section above (and on Twitter), I suggested taking profits after the stock had doubled in a very short period of time and bacause one of the catalysts had passed. Please follow me on Twitter @BioBreakthrough as I occasionally post real-time updates and ideas there as well. Thanks and good luck, BB
    Mar 20, 2013. 06:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Atossa Genetics: My Top Biotech Idea For 2013 [View article]
    Thank you..appreciate it..hope you did well
    Mar 19, 2013. 06:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Atossa Genetics: My Top Biotech Idea For 2013 [View article]
    I issued a real-time sell alert in the comments section on CBMX at $6 and CALI in the mid $5s. Hugely profitable trades for anyone who followed. for the record, I also suggested taking some profits in ATOS today as part of a prudent risk management strategy. No excuses for those who aren't up huge on these ideas.
    Mar 19, 2013. 06:43 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atossa Genetics: My Top Biotech Idea For 2013 [View article]
    Atossa presents later today at the ROTH conference. Those with shorter time horizons may wish to lock in in some profits as we approach an impressive 50% gain into one of the near term catalysts discussed in the article. Congratulations to all of those involved.
    Mar 19, 2013. 09:35 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why China Auto Logistics Will Rise To New Highs This Month [View article]
    Not a bad idea to lock in some profits after a stock like CALI doubles, and trail a stop on the remaining positon as part of a prudent risk management strategy. CALI should be a highly profitable trade for everyone who followed this idea and should manage positions according to their own risk tolerance.
    Mar 12, 2013. 09:42 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EDAP: The 'Holy Grail' In The Fight Against Prostate Cancer [View article]
    EDAP at 52 week highs this morning on FDA acceptance of PMA for Albatherm-HIFU. Congratulations to all those involved.
    Mar 7, 2013. 08:47 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why CombiMatrix Shares Will Double By The End Of The Month [View article]
    I am currently researching a new idea I find extremely compelling. I hope to provide a detailed analysis within the next couple of weeks. You can also follow me on Twitter @BioBreakthrough. Thanks.
    Mar 2, 2013. 03:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • EDAP: The 'Holy Grail' In The Fight Against Prostate Cancer [View article]
    I am currently researching a new idea I find extremely compelling. I hope to provide a detailed analysis within the next couple of weeks. You can also follow me now on Twitter @BioBreakthrough. Thanks.
    Mar 2, 2013. 03:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why CombiMatrix Shares Will Double By The End Of The Month [View article]
    I wrote about CBMX at $3, and even posted in real-time to take profits when it approached $6 (see comment above). It subsequently hit a high of $7.64. Anyone who followed this article should have done quite well with this stock. If you didn't, with all respect, may I suggest learning better risk management.

You can now also follow me on Twitter: @BioBreakthrough. Thanks.
    Feb 27, 2013. 04:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EDAP: The 'Holy Grail' In The Fight Against Prostate Cancer [View article]
    I appreciate all of the feedback. Unfortunately, I am unable to respond to everyone individually, but do read and consider every message I receive. You can also follow me on Twitter at my official account @BioBreakthrough. Thanks.
    Feb 26, 2013. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why CombiMatrix Shares Will Double By The End Of The Month [View article]
    CBMX has already doubled and has thus reached my near-term objective. I would advise taking some profits for investors with a shorter time horizon. CLRX is another small genomics play I have written about in the past, looks very cheap here, and likely attracts investor attention..I am long CLRX.
    Feb 21, 2013. 12:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CollabRx: The Future Salesforce Of The Health Care Industry [View article]
    Though specific monetary terms of its recent agreement with Life Technologies have not been disclosed, the following excerpt from its 8-K will give you insight into how it intends to monetize its model:

"CollabRx is entering the commercial phase of its business lifecycle after having spent over two years developing highly scalable systems, processes, and technology to aggregate, vet, and keep up to date cancer-related content. The Therapy Finder™ web-based application serves as an initial user-interface to the underlying knowledgebase. It is available free of charge on the Company’s website. A Professional version is offered to registered physicians through MedPage Today, an offering of Everyday Health, Inc.’s rapidly growing online site that serves 96% of all oncologists and 1.6 million monthly online unique users. Additional products being developed by CollabRx will address unmet needs including, but not limited to clinical trial awareness and recruitment, understanding how medical and scientific advances in one cancer type impact another, and the ability to discuss specific cases. Products will be targeted to patients, healthcare providers (e.g., oncologists and
    pathologists), provider networks, laboratories, and diagnostic companies."

CLRX is at is very early stages, effectively having launched only a few months ago. As is the case with so many other software & information-based companies, CollabRx intends to offer some complimentary offerings to introduce laboratories, hospitals, and physicians to its network, and then supplement those initiatives with fee-based premium services.
    Oct 17, 2012. 08:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Is Vringo Worth? [View article]
    James, your other patent play NEON seems to offer a better risk/reward at this point than VRNG .. (1) NEON mkt cap now less than VRNG (2) Hasn't had the massive run that VRNG has (3) NEON has inked multiple major design wins which will bring in a substantial revenue stram next year (VRNG has no actual product worth mentioning other than the IP). Care to update us on your thoughts re: NEON?
    Oct 8, 2012. 11:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • In Sharp Focus: Red Flags at Eastman Kodak [View article]
    As I said, FADE this clown and make $$$ .. EK up huge on massive volume just 2 days after this hit piece..
    Mar 25, 2011. 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • In Sharp Focus: Red Flags at Eastman Kodak [View article]
    just checked this clown's track record..my blindfolded dart-throwing pet monkey is better at picking stocks than this buffoon.. FADE this guy and make boatloads of money.. LONG EK
    Mar 23, 2011. 08:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment