Biz Bluetree

View Biz Bluetree's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Is India Now The Catalyst For Gold? [View article]
    Avi, I think Sprott's optimism is correct. In the end, physical gold and silver will win. But this is not why I decided to comment here today. What I want to say is, I've agreed with you in the past and I have disagreed with you in the past BUT putting both aside here and now - I think what you have written in THIS article is by far the most logical and sensible opinion on this issue I have read yet... anywhere. Nice job!
    May 25, 2014. 04:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Something Big Brewing In Silver? [View article]
    ..silver and gold are down because central planners need them to be down. Imagine if the metals were left to their own natural "dollar denominated" price appreciation... the dollar and other fiats would look even weaker. How long do you think this can go on? Smell the coffee and back up the wagon!
    May 15, 2014. 12:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Something Big Brewing In Silver? [View article]
    IT,

The History Channel's, America Book of Secrets:The Gold Conspiracy!
    Honored, and satisfied my writing was not dismissed as the ramblings of a quack conspiracy theorist. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

BTW, I doubt anyone will make a royalty. But if so, SA is first in line. Once published here it becomes exclusive property of SA.

Very best,
    biz
    May 12, 2014. 12:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Something Big Brewing In Silver? [View article]
    True that, Dave.

I look forward to reading your GLD "blow-up" piece!

peace,
    biz
    May 10, 2014. 03:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Silver And Gold: Buy And Hold [View article]
    Thank you to all who read this piece and who took the time to comment - yea or nay. I am grateful to SA for providing a platform where I can share my personal views and I wish nothing but good health and prosperity for all. Thank you. -biz
    Apr 24, 2014. 11:33 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Conundrum With A Silver Lining [View article]
    Thank you all for your intelligent and passionate comments. I appreciate your opinions and thank you all for taking the time to read the article. -biz
    Feb 28, 2014. 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Silver Good As Gold? [View article]
    John... Wish I knew the answer to your 13.5K/14k question, but I'm afraid I don't know. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment..... Best, biz
    Feb 3, 2014. 04:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Interesting Times For All Commodities And Investments!! Chapter 49...  [View instapost]
    Feb 1, 2014. 01:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    JohnBT, it is a matter of time. Forget the spot charts. They too are an illusion. I'm all in, it's what I believe is correct in my view and I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to convince folks otherwise. Good luck, biz.
    Feb 1, 2014. 01:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    CWnn, because he's contorversial BIG news.. only controversial big news sells to the either breathing masses. It has nothing to do with reality. It has everything to do with status quo ratings - a hack game - that's it. Anybody who thinks any of this is real - or for the benefit of the people are fooling themselves. BUY PHYSICAL SILVER while is is below $20/ It is a no brainer! Peace good luck.... the game is over !
    Feb 1, 2014. 12:51 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Interesting Times For All Commodities And Investments!! Chapter 42..  [View instapost]
    FEAR,

Thank you. I read your blog, and though it's obvious we disagree on a number of points (certainly not all), I recognize your knowledge and conviction - and certainly your class in dealing with others who comment on this thread - yet I wonder why you don't write and publish articles on SA. I don't mean to get personal so please don't feel obligated to answer that. I just want you to know what I pondered as I read you.

I hope you are right in your opinions as this would be best for our nation in both finance and faith.

Best regards to you and yours. You are a gentleman.

peace,
    biz
    Dec 20, 2013. 05:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Tack, I know Bitcoin is down, but my point is that it jumped up for the safe haven reason mentioned above.... I'm not pro or con with it. I was simply agreeing with your "it's a joke" thesis - yet you're, what? ...trying to start an argument over it?

peace,
    biz
    Dec 20, 2013. 03:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Well, these are indeed interesting times... And I agree with many of the comments above. FEAR, TACK, JBT, IT.... however

This so called taper will prove ineffective to the ends the Fed is hoping for and of course, as I've written in previous articles, they will have to reverse course and end up realizing more stimulus is needed sometime in 2014. And it may no longer be called quantitative easing. The powers that be will likely come up with a new name for a "new" program that will in effect not be new at all... but just a fatter, more dovish stimulus program. (To untaper and up QE would be to admit defeat... I digress.)

FEAR, I agree, this new Fed shift was already baked into the pie. And savvy, long term investors, like you say, should really pay no attention to the noise of the Fed. AND I do believe PMs can retest lows and go even lower...

JBT, I'm surprised too. I never imagined the Fed would taper in December. I figured Ben would just hand-off to Janet...

Now, I hope I'm wrong, because I don't want to see more weakness and instability in my America! But I think the stock market will soon feel great pain, mortgage and lending rates will rise, the make believe recovery will falter, and the dollar will in fact.... well,

Warren Buffet said, "Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked."

TACK, Bitcoin is basically, (INMO) a joke in the sense that it is unsustainable over time. But right now a great number of people are desperate for a safe haven from fiat currency - hence its sudden popularity. Not everyone has the same rosy outlook as many of you above.

I also think the Comex is toast (read - will be), GLD was just raided for physicals heading east again while we were focused on the FOMC announcement and ultimately, the PM manipulation game will come to an end, (the new exchange in Shanghai is doing no favors for those in the old boys club) and when the silver and gold genie is let out of the bottle the precious, monetary metals will leave Bitcoin in the dust so to speak - especially strong silver, which will out perform gold like a sprinter on steroids.

I know I'm a little out on a limb here so I might as well go all the way... I think by year end 2014 into 2015 silver and gold will be retesting their highs of September 2011. After that, all things considered, the metals will soar to unimaginable new highs. You've all heard the projected numbers the "bugs" have been throwing around, I'll spare you all here by not repeating them.

IT, you are correct to hold your stash. As for me, right now, I'm buying all the way down - yes they'll probably go even lower than they are right now - but then it's only up from there.

Thanks for my little piece of real estate to rant.

Best wishes for a joyous holiday season to all,
    biz

PS - If I don't reply this afternoon it is because I am in the ER with strep throat. Can't see my Medicare doc until after Christmas. Yes, I'm old. And please don't get this old guy started on OCare. ...peace
    Dec 20, 2013. 02:24 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Aurcana Go Big Time? [View article]
    Thanks Jack. What have you learned?
    Dec 12, 2013. 03:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Physical Silver: How To Stack With Stealth [View article]
    Thanks Coins,

Warren Buffet... and what might one expect from a major owner of Goldman Sachs, hence a shareholder of the Federal Reserve?

I wonder if he reinvests his Fed dividends or just uses as mad money...
    Dec 10, 2013. 01:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment