Biz Bluetree

View Biz Bluetree's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Physical Silver: How To Stack With Stealth [View article]
    Thanks John,

And He sure put a hurtin on those money changers as it is reported.
    Thanks again for your time and contributions here.

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 29 12:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Physical Silver: How To Stack With Stealth [View article]
    IT, Thank you. After all it was something you said in a different thread that made me realize I needed to write this piece - thank you.
    And my first thought was to end with the line, "these are interesting times, indeed." But, alas the original line was forgotten by time I got to the actual close a week later.

So, back from the holiday and I'm pleasantly surprised to see this piece has attracted so much attention. Thanks for your support and to you and every one else for taking the time to read this long-ass piece, and thanks to all for taking the time to comment - well, almost all :-)

I enjoyed reading about agbug's dimes and the other folks "like" opinions. I appreciate Cameron reconfirming noc's question and must remind noc not to "sell" his silver before the time is right...

Thanks to CoinsK, John Williams and others...

*Also, for someone below: you can't make change for a 100 oz bar. Enough said.

*For someone else, I'll gladly trade you all my 2013 Washington quarters for all of your worn down pre 65s.

* And for the guys critical of silver, the act of stacking or this article in general - I disclaimed in the fourth paragraph: "If you're not interested in stacking silver and don't agree in an importance to do so, you may feel you've misspent your time reading here." Why did you continue reading?

Well, Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Thanks again for your time here - and be sure to visit "Interesting Times" blog to share your opinions about everything. What's that link again, IT?

Good luck to all. Very best going forward,
    biz
    Nov 29 11:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Interesting Times For All Commodities And Investments!! Chapter 39....  [View instapost]
    Tack, I believe without doubt the CPI is manipulated lower BUT you are absolutely correct that the lower CPI helps the gov pay less in inflation adjustments to social security recipients.
    Nov 27 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "tell me how obsessing over the CPI numbers or any other data point , whether you believe are real or "contrived" has helped their investment performance over the past year or two or perhaps 5" .

Great point F&G, though you and I come from slightly different camps, I recognize your point as "spot on". Investors shouldn't obsess over any of these numbers - as well not weigh on every word muttered by the Fed.
    Nov 27 12:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Nice dialogue you guys have going this morning. I'm compelled to add my 2 cents=

*Welcome Firehawk.

*Dr. Paul Craig Roberts has a lot of "on spot" things to say. I read him - or even better, listen to him every chance I get.

*We're going to have to see significant bank reform. This monetary system is killing our society as we know it.

*The fudged inflation rate already trumps the low interest rates on savings accounts. Money in the bank is already in trouble. The mattress makes more sense for savings because it puts your dough within your reach in case of bank holidays or ATM malfunction, but the dollar is still shrinking under the sheets.

*My new article (about to be published today) talks about "transferring paper to metals as an alternative savings account outside the banking system" --IT, it is the article you helped inspire... about what to stack and where to get it.

*Yes, all numbers are manipulated. All gov data is either dumbed down or pumped up to benefit a particular charade.
    Nov 27 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • On Traders And Ants [View article]
    "I believe there will be no taper, and IF there is… it will be reversed in short order."

..I concur.
    Nov 25 12:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    yes... ask the Saudis and Israel what they think. I did find Obamya's remarks interesting last night when he said - if after six months Iran does not comply we will re-implement the sanctions. Yeah right. And your health insurance policies that have been cancelled can now be reinstated for awhile.
    Nov 24 01:13 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    F&G,

Not debating here - just furthering the conversation. It is my opinion that most of the so called "noise" is only noise because so far it has been miss timed. I agree with the premiss of gold & silver ruling the markets, politics, currencies et al, one day, the only question that can't be answered is when. And, that said, I feel it near impossible to follow any of the fundamental indicators we all once were able to follow - as now nothing resembles normal - except the normalcy bias that keeps everyone simply going through everyday life unaware of what could "go seriously wrong" with the slightest of catalysts.

thanks, biz
    Nov 24 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    IT, It has been manipulated in earlier, interesting times. For instance, in 1965 the US gov and LBJ manipulated silver by removing it from our coins. The difference then - unlike now - is that it was not done secretively. LBJ is on record saying (paraphrased) There is not enough silver to continue using it in our coinage... A very short time later he said (to the American people) Don't even think about hoarding the (now discontinued) silver coins. We have plenty of silver on hand enough to influence the price if we see folks hoarding these coins. Paraphrased of course... but this is how I know it. I'll welcome anyone who knows that story more precisely to correct me if I misrepresented history or if I left something out..
    Nov 24 12:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    JW has his eyes open and is a voice of reason here. I'll leave it at that for I do not wish to write a book within the thread either. Thanks, JW. And thanks for the invite, IT.

Cheers all,
    biz
    Nov 24 11:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Interesting Times For All Commodities And Investments!! Chapter 38.... [View instapost]
    IT,

I think the patient is still critical.

You know as well as anyone that the spin is spun until it no longer resembles yarn. We're hard pressed to know if up is down or down is up. The inherent complexities here only serve to further confuse.

Nothing resembles normal to me any more except what we've come to accept as normal, which in itself is not normal. I now tread with extreme caution and only hope I don't miss an opportunity being too defensive.

Wait! Has anyone seen my lunch?

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 23 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    IT,

I'm not alone believing the ravage of continued and accelerated QE will start taking its toll next year, no taper, the petrodollar is going to be out of a job which is to say world reserve currency status is in real trouble, nations holding US bonds and dollars could dump those dollars on the exchanges at the same time real interest rates start moving up on their own - Fed loosing control of that tool - a reliable source says at 4% its game over for bonds, I say that seems low Volcker went three times higher than that - he says Volcker was in control of his rate. These are interesting times. The stock markets start to smell like toast. Then, at what point during all of this chaotic change does the quadrillion dollar derivatives bubble explode like stepping on a pregnant spider?

It is likely this unravel will start to show itself during 2014 (after Q1) and continue into 2015 while silver and gold respond favorably.

But, please don't get me started :-)
    -Actually thanks for offering the space for me to vent.

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 20 11:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ..one thing I'm confident about in 2014 is the price of PMs rising significantly. Everything else is anybody's guess. I have no doubt a massive market correction is coming. But the question is when. However I do not see business as usual in 2014, though it will be presented as such.

Best regards to all.
    Nov 20 08:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dollar Is Losing Utility As World Reserves Shift - But What Of Gold's Role? [View article]
    hahaha, IT - but the review is still preliminary... I hope it is not being conducted by the CFTC... maybe in five years they'll determine nothing!
    Nov 19 11:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Missiondweller,

Just what we need, huh? More monied elite.

Thanks for sharing links to your observations. Indeed, with the migration of gold from west to east - which is perplexing in itself - the west is committing to fiat currency. Unbelievable.

Very best,