Biz Bluetree

View Biz Bluetree's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Dollar Is Losing Utility As World Reserves Shift - But What Of Gold's Role? [View article]
    Quack
    Nov 14 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    IT,

I think your blog is great! A portal for info, opinion and more, I've found. Keep up the good work my friend. And you've done a good thing treating it like a town hall meeting.

Very Best,
    biz
    Nov 14 07:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Interesting Times For All Commodities And Investments!! Chapter 38.... [View instapost]
    nah!
    Nov 14 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks, IT, this is golden!
    Nov 14 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    solarcircle... thank you very much for the link. FOFOA is always a good read. Detailed and deep. I am grateful for this lesson in Forex trading and by virtue finding more puzzle pieces. I'll come back to it after dinner.

His main point however is that what determines the spot price is paper trading which is completely detached from physical supply or physical demand. Neither have anything to do with spot. Gold and silver contracts are hypothecated and rehypothecated over and over again. Each time the same (paper) metal moves to another's account eventually becoming infinite layers deep. Imagine the mess that will one day ensue.

I'll be back.

Thanks again.
    Very best,
    biz
    Nov 13 07:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ronald, thank you for your very informed insights. Price vs Value should be the determining factor, but, you are right - it is almost always NOT differentiated and so often confused.

Thanks again.
    Very best,
    biz
    Nov 13 07:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you, Andy. Very pleased you liked the article and appreciate your saying so. And thanks for the link above - the Maloney piece? Yes, indeed, everyone should see it.

Here's more for you from the good Doctor. [audio] http://bit.ly/1aFhi6Y

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 13 06:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you, dbest1.

Very best to you,
    biz
    Nov 13 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you, wolfolsc.

Exactly!

Very Best and good luck,
    biz
    Nov 13 05:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    AIP,
    Thanks for your continued support of this article. But I ask, why would you need the statistics your talking about when the writing is on the wall?

And I appreciate your suggestion about my studying finance. But I ask, why would I do that when I have your tutelage? Isn't that your investment strategy above? In the paragraph directly under the sub heading - "What's an investor to do?" ..good stuff.

So I thank you again for all your helpful suggestions...

May I suggest that we have some more fun? Please read the above article again, then read this one, below, from Sprott in the link, and notice the dates on each then recall which you read first. Thanks.

I hope you enjoy. And remember, I won't try to tell you what route to take to where you're going, but I will yell, LOOK OUT FOR THE BUS! if you're about to step in front of one.

Very Best,
    biz
    Nov 13 05:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Come on you Irons!! hahaha...

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment as such, hammer. -We appear to be on the same page with silver (especially). More people should realize this...

As for the comment above, yes, I know we are perceived as the ugly Americans around the world at large. This I don't dispute. But something in his tone didn't sit well with me. First thing in the morning no less. I thought about all the wonderful, kind hearted people I know who would give you the shirts off their backs and want nothing in return - yet are so unaware of the bitter reality confronting us all, and I took a defensive stance for their sake. -Hey, you can call me anything you like on here - I open myself up to that by publishing my writing - but not my friends and family.

Thanks for your intelligent contribution and insights.

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 13 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    NGeist,

This article does not advocate playing paper gold. The hypothetical examples are meant to suggest options in leading to the logical conclusion.

BTW, I heard reports similar to the one you relate about people speaking with representatives of GLD (State Street). I understand the frustration such an encounter would cause for someone invested in GLD and needing some answers.

Thanks for the read and taking time to comment. Good luck
    biz
    Nov 13 08:36 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    bdoors,

This article does not argue a time frame, it simply presents the current situation supported by facts so as to educate those who are unaware.

Thanks for the read and comment.
    biz
    Nov 13 08:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    "I have no clue how low gold is going to go and neither does anyone else without a crystal ball" ..unless you are one of those with the very strong hands who are purposely suppressing the price selling naked shorts into the market. "I believe in what gold has been doing, going down, and not what someone says should be happening." EAGLE, I'm afraid gold is currently priced so low because somebody is saying what should happen.

Thanks for reading and commenting.
    biz
    Nov 13 07:26 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    77,

Perhaps you think Time Magazine is prima facie nonsensical, too...
    Nov 13 07:16 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment