Biz Bluetree

View Biz Bluetree's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Interesting Times For All Commodities And Investments!! Chapter 38.... [View instapost]
    IT,

I think the patient is still critical.

You know as well as anyone that the spin is spun until it no longer resembles yarn. We're hard pressed to know if up is down or down is up. The inherent complexities here only serve to further confuse.

Nothing resembles normal to me any more except what we've come to accept as normal, which in itself is not normal. I now tread with extreme caution and only hope I don't miss an opportunity being too defensive.

Wait! Has anyone seen my lunch?

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 23, 2013. 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    IT,

I'm not alone believing the ravage of continued and accelerated QE will start taking its toll next year, no taper, the petrodollar is going to be out of a job which is to say world reserve currency status is in real trouble, nations holding US bonds and dollars could dump those dollars on the exchanges at the same time real interest rates start moving up on their own - Fed loosing control of that tool - a reliable source says at 4% its game over for bonds, I say that seems low Volcker went three times higher than that - he says Volcker was in control of his rate. These are interesting times. The stock markets start to smell like toast. Then, at what point during all of this chaotic change does the quadrillion dollar derivatives bubble explode like stepping on a pregnant spider?

It is likely this unravel will start to show itself during 2014 (after Q1) and continue into 2015 while silver and gold respond favorably.

But, please don't get me started :-)
    -Actually thanks for offering the space for me to vent.

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 20, 2013. 11:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ..one thing I'm confident about in 2014 is the price of PMs rising significantly. Everything else is anybody's guess. I have no doubt a massive market correction is coming. But the question is when. However I do not see business as usual in 2014, though it will be presented as such.

Best regards to all.
    Nov 20, 2013. 08:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dollar Is Losing Utility As World Reserves Shift - But What Of Gold's Role? [View article]
    hahaha, IT - but the review is still preliminary... I hope it is not being conducted by the CFTC... maybe in five years they'll determine nothing!
    Nov 19, 2013. 11:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Missiondweller,

Just what we need, huh? More monied elite.

Thanks for sharing links to your observations. Indeed, with the migration of gold from west to east - which is perplexing in itself - the west is committing to fiat currency. Unbelievable.

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 15, 2013. 02:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Quack
    Nov 14, 2013. 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    IT,

I think your blog is great! A portal for info, opinion and more, I've found. Keep up the good work my friend. And you've done a good thing treating it like a town hall meeting.

Very Best,
    biz
    Nov 14, 2013. 07:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    nah!
    Nov 14, 2013. 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks, IT, this is golden!
    Nov 14, 2013. 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    solarcircle... thank you very much for the link. FOFOA is always a good read. Detailed and deep. I am grateful for this lesson in Forex trading and by virtue finding more puzzle pieces. I'll come back to it after dinner.

His main point however is that what determines the spot price is paper trading which is completely detached from physical supply or physical demand. Neither have anything to do with spot. Gold and silver contracts are hypothecated and rehypothecated over and over again. Each time the same (paper) metal moves to another's account eventually becoming infinite layers deep. Imagine the mess that will one day ensue.

I'll be back.

Thanks again.
    Very best,
    biz
    Nov 13, 2013. 07:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ronald, thank you for your very informed insights. Price vs Value should be the determining factor, but, you are right - it is almost always NOT differentiated and so often confused.

Thanks again.
    Very best,
    biz
    Nov 13, 2013. 07:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you, Andy. Very pleased you liked the article and appreciate your saying so. And thanks for the link above - the Maloney piece? Yes, indeed, everyone should see it.

Here's more for you from the good Doctor. [audio] http://bit.ly/1aFhi6Y

Very best,
    biz
    Nov 13, 2013. 06:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you, dbest1.

Very best to you,
    biz
    Nov 13, 2013. 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you, wolfolsc.

Exactly!

Very Best and good luck,
    biz
    Nov 13, 2013. 05:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    AIP,
    Thanks for your continued support of this article. But I ask, why would you need the statistics your talking about when the writing is on the wall?

And I appreciate your suggestion about my studying finance. But I ask, why would I do that when I have your tutelage? Isn't that your investment strategy above? In the paragraph directly under the sub heading - "What's an investor to do?" ..good stuff.

So I thank you again for all your helpful suggestions...

May I suggest that we have some more fun? Please read the above article again, then read this one, below, from Sprott in the link, and notice the dates on each then recall which you read first. Thanks.

I hope you enjoy. And remember, I won't try to tell you what route to take to where you're going, but I will yell, LOOK OUT FOR THE BUS! if you're about to step in front of one.

Very Best,