Biz Bluetree

View Biz Bluetree's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Silver And Gold In Hand, Cash In Pocket, Portfolio On Hold [View article]
    ..yes, they'll do it over and over again until their paper is worth less than toilet paper! Thanks for the read and comment.
    Oct 14 05:37 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • History Doesn't Lie, Gold Will Rebound [View article]
    With all due respect, Abegaz, and with all similarities invited - sometimes a chart is just an image of crooked lines crossing above and below straight lines. In 1981 we were only 10 years into an adjustment to a no gold standard economy and getting high on petro dollar fumes. The dissimilarity today is the $85B per month gorilla in the room... probably soon to be a $100B or $120B or more per month King Kong. Revisiting where we came from is no longer even possible. This slippery slope is uncharted. I'll keep buying bargain silver and gold for now, (as I believe) they will still be standing when the fiat farce has flat lined.
    Jul 19 02:04 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dollar Is Losing Utility As World Reserves Shift - But What Of Gold's Role? [View article]

Well, better to be a year or two early than a day short... as I see it.

Best,
    biz
    Nov 12 05:16 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Homeland Security Preparing For The Next Wall Street Collapse? [View article]
    Great article Ellen. Bravo for having the courage to write such a piece. I beg to differ with the comment above - this article IS appropriate for ALL readers. (I find it very interesting that you didn't write this for SA, but rather they picked you up? - if I read that correctly.) Anyway, to all others wondering about the validity of what Ms. Brown is saying here. It is not only Homeland Security buying all the hollow-point rounds, but the IRS, SSA and several other gov agencies stockpiling ammunition. I could go on at length on this and other related topics, but, won't because... excuse me. I hear a knock at my front door, OH and my back door, too. Dag, now who could that be. ....peace
    Oct 8 10:52 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Gold Slam Is A Massive Wealth Transfer From Our Pockets To The Banks [View article]
    This is exactly the point. While everyone argues about the corrupt trees and the variance and minutia of their leaves and branches, the insidious artificially intelligent forest takes over where once a FREE MARKET thrived - now laid to ruin, and in such, huddled masses of Americans yearning to be free again, but for one more moment as they ponder what could be done if given just one more chance. ..Gentlemen, let us not squander our final moments as they're shredded into so many pieces of shit hitting the blades of the fan.
    Apr 16 01:11 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold 101: Do You Pass? [View article]
    Good article. But I would caution against storing gold in a bank's safe deposit box. A good way to lose it during a financial crisis.
    Thanks, biz
    Jun 10 12:37 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    all that crashed was the funny paper gold.. the only other thing to happen was a sharp correction of price... I don't know anybody who either sold anything or lost anything. I am really sorry for those paper folks who did, though.
    Apr 16 09:31 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Physical Silver: How To Stack With Stealth [View article]
    teller, This thread is open to all for comment, even angry zealots. But you didn't just comment, you dominated the conversation with political ranting and religious fervor, and many of the points you managed to make ended in contradiction later. And that wasn't enough for you for with all your bluster and CAPS you then revealed yourself as a "poor me" defeatist who seems angry with himself for not selling all his paper silver and physical gold at the right price at the right time. You admitted your greed and idiocy. That does not make me or anyone else commenting here a shill, liar or nutjob? Perhaps you should next invest in a mirror and spend enough time looking into it until you've figured out what you're working with here. Hint: 52 cards make a full deck. During your earlier rants above I was rooting for you to just stop before revealing yourself to be a total moron, but... too late I guess.
    Dec 1 10:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Physical Silver: How To Stack With Stealth [View article]
    Yes, HCW, manipulation is a "given", that's why it was purposely left out of this article along with silver scarcity, silver’s industrial uses, SLV, PSLV, precious metals IRAs, China and Russia, India, Germany, the Brics, naked shorts, after hours HFT, the Federal Reserve, margins, options, futures, confiscation, capital controls, quantitative easing, hyperinflation, tapering, bail outs, bail ins, criminal banks, a quadrillion dollars in derivatives, government shutdowns, debt ceiling debates, world reserve currency status, zero interest rates, treasury bonds, rising interest rates, JP Morgan, CFTC, FOMC, The Beard, Janet from another planet, helicopters or fiat currency in general - or its historic, abysmal track record. Nor did the article wax politic, which I'm proud to say.

Thanks for reading this piece and joining the thread.
    best,
    biz
    Nov 30 05:35 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Interesting Times For All Commodities And Investments!! Chapter 39....  [View instapost]
    yes... ask the Saudis and Israel what they think. I did find Obamya's remarks interesting last night when he said - if after six months Iran does not comply we will re-implement the sanctions. Yeah right. And your health insurance policies that have been cancelled can now be reinstated for awhile.
    Nov 24 01:13 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • End Game And Silver's Heart Of Gold [View article]
    TO EVERYONE

Everything is manipulated today. Everything. Not just PMs, but GDP, CPI, unemployment numbers, all numbers - everything. ...sense of the stock market?

Fundamentals are skewed, irrational and unreliable. Nothing resembles normal anymore. Nothing makes sense relative to anything.

There are many good points raised in the comments of this thread – even those in retort of my thesis I do not condemn, but say each is based on normal – that is, what has sensically happened in the past in response to “some event” based on a certain measure of normal.

However, the criteria missing from the basis of some statements above is the “unimaginable consequences” element that will be realized during an end game scenario.

Folks, the wheels are wobbling off this wagon whether the Fed turns up the stimulus or cuts it off completely. There will be no successful taper. The system itself is inherently flawed. Deflation/inflation are not the only catalysts that will drive PMs. How large the currency supply or how small the currency supply will not matter if the dollar’s value is reduced to sub-zero. The U.S. has already passed the tipping point of restoring full faith and trust from the rest of the world in USD and U.S. policy makers, which is seriously threatening the dollar’s world reserve currency status. It's already deteriorating. Creditor nations are already tossing their U.S. Treasury holdings around like so many hot potatoes. The petro dollar conversion that had been unanimously accepted until recently - keeping the U.S. a defacto super power, is rapidly unraveling. The petro dollar is being systematically by-passed by an alarming number of nations including our allies.

And no one has even considered yet what kind of mess a $700tr derivatives bubble will make when it bursts.

So all remarks and opinions, including my own, are relative to what we individually perceive as likely to happen. I for one do not think it is a return to nice and normal, but that’s my opinion. It is why I stack silver.

Another opinion is that of former assistant U.S. Treasury Secretary, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts – who said last week, I’m afraid we’re “going to hell in a hand basket.”

How’s that for critical analysis?

Dr. Roberts also said about silver and gold, “there won’t be enough of it to make a positive difference” in the U.S. economy. Citing, with a “decrease of median family income of 9% over the last 12 years” – families can’t afford to buy gold. “Some ordinary folks might be fortunate enough to buy some silver, but that’s about it.”

It's time to put your game-face on...

Good luck everyone. I mean that sincerely. Thanks for reading and commenting on the End Game.
    biz
    Nov 10 12:44 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • End Game And Silver's Heart Of Gold [View article]
    Agbug, we are wisely the few. Seriously.
    Nov 8 10:41 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • End Game And Silver's Heart Of Gold [View article]
    Thanks hammer,

Absolutely buying as much silver as I can with both fists!

Best,
    biz
    Nov 8 09:45 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • End Game And Silver's Heart Of Gold [View article]
    Interesting Times - one of my favorite commentators on these threads. Thanks for the read and for taking the time to weigh-in with kind words. And yes, he's already squirming isn't he. As if we were to believe his care act was beau geste. Ha, another reason I'm stacking.

Best going forward and thanks again.
    biz
    Nov 7 03:37 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • End Game And Silver's Heart Of Gold [View article]
    Thank you, Value Added, you are correct. Yes, elliot, fractional gold is available at a higher premium - but for my money silver IS the way to go. It will ultimately outperform gold (in a market sense) and I think will eventually become more scarce creating equal if not greater demand. I buy one ounce silver coins 50 to one over gold. I see it as the workhorse to wealth creation and preservation.

Thanks to you both.