View Black Coral Research's Articles BY TICKER:
ADDYY, AEO, AMZN, APC, ARNA, ATVI, AXP, BAC, BBRY, BIDU, BP, C, CAT, CMCSA, CNK, COH, CSCO, CVS, CVX, DE, DFS, DG, DIS, EA, EME, F, FB, GM, GOOG, GPS, HCLP, HPQ, IBM, IPAR, JCP, JNJ, JOY, JPM, KKD, KO, KORS, M, MA, MCD, MMLP, MMM, MNST, MSFT, MU, NKE, NOK, NVDA, RDS.A, RDS.B, RGC, SBUX, SHLD, SPLS, STX, T, TIF, TJX, TSLA, TWX, V, VIAB, VZ, WBA, WDC, WFC, WFM, WTW, XOM, YHOO
Why I'm Not Buying Big Oil
- Plummeting oil prices have caused many investors to take another look at big oil stocks.
- To help investors make sense of the situation, Barron's recently published a bearish piece on four big oil stocks.
- This article explains why I agree with Barron's, despite the urge to be a contrarian.
IBM: Sufficient Margin Of Safety At $165 A Share
- IBM shares dropped more than 10% following its Q3 Earnings Announcement.
- Many investors are trying to determine if now is the time to buy the stock.
- My margin of safety analysis, based on the Benjamin Graham's definition, shows there is sufficient margin of safety at a price of $165 per share.
Why IBM Shares Were Put In The Penalty Box
- IBM shares declined more than 10% since the Q3 Earnings Announcement.
- Lack of revenue growth is not the reason shares declined.
- The reason shares declined is a combination of two factors that could result in IBM being in the penalty box for the near future.
Weighing In On Weight Watchers International Part I: What Caused The Terrible Share Performance From 2011 To Present?
- Weight Watchers International shares have lost more than half their weight since 2011.
- This is the first of a three part analysis weighing in on the future of the company.
- In Part I, I describe how this decline can be attributed to the Innovator's Dilemma and the disruption of their business model.
Inter Parfums Still Smells Good After Q2 Results
- IPAR reported Q2 2014 earnings on Monday August 10th. .
- IPAR shares were up 2.5% going into the press release. .
- In this article, I explore if Q2 14 earnings support my previous buy thesis. .
AT&T Could Unlock Significant Value For Shareholders Through REIT Spin-Off
- AT&T is a popular stock among income investors. however many investors have concerns about AT&T's ability to continue to create value for shareholders.
- REITs are becoming a popular tool for companies with a large amount of real estate assets on their balance sheet to unlock value for shareholders.
- This articles explores how much value a REIT conversion could create for current AT&T shareholders.
Why Does AT&T Have A 5% Dividend Yield?
- When dividend yields rise, investors tend to buy shares, driving share price up and the yield down.
- In the current low interest world, I would have thought investors would be gobbling up a 5% dividend yield.
- Today I share some of my hypothesizes for why the dividend yield might be so high.
Inter Parfums: Luxury-Priced Perfumes, Bargain-Priced Shares
- Inter Parfums, Inc. is a simple business with solid fundamentals and strong, durable moats.
- Shareholders have over-corrected Inter Parfums, Inc. shares, based on the Burberry deal.
- There are at least two potential catalysts for share growth in 2014.
Is Monster Beverages Ready To Energize Your Portfolio?
- Monster Beverages is one of the largest competitors in the $38 Billion alternative drink industry.
- Monster Beverages fits the all criteria of Rule #1 Investing, an investment strategy developed by Phil Town to emulate Warren Buffett’s “wonderful company, at a fair price” philosophy.
- Investors have the opportunity to buy this wonderful company today with significant margin of safety and could reasonably see a 15% average CAGR over the next 10 years.
- One Reason Buffett Buys Wells Fargo: Competitive Advantage
- Adidas: Looming World Cup And Strong Fundamentals Make It More Attractive Than Nike
- 3 Fastest-Growing Dividends In The Energy Sector - 2 To Consider, 1 To Avoid
- Nvidia: Not Just A Graphics Card Company
- You Should Really Just Buy Nike Shares
- This Small-Cap MLP's Dividend Is Well Supported And Higher Than 95% Of Its Peers
- Should Income Investors Buy The Tech Sector's Fastest Growing Dividends?
- Despite Its Strong Run-Up In 2013, Krispy Kreme Remains A Solid Stock
- Starbucks: Will Good Growth Propel This Coffee Maker In The 2nd Half?
- 2 U.S. Mortgage Investment Firms That Have Moved On From The Subprime Collapse Of 2008
- Healthcare's Fastest Growing Dividends: Safe Enough To Ingest?
- Tesla: For Now The Story Is Better Than The Stock
- Citigroup Is Riding High, But With The Yield Curve Getting Steeper, The Surge May Continue
- 3 Small-Cap Consumer Goods Companies Paying Greater Than 4% Dividend Yield
- Viacom: Live Long And Prosper?
- Darden Could Serve Quicker Dividends Than McDonald's And Yum Brands
- Cinemark Vs. Regal Cinemas: Which Is The Better Play For Summer Blockbusters?
- This Arbiter Of Taste And Style Is A Diamond In The Rough
- CVS Vs. Walgreen - Who You Got?
- 3 Dividend Champions With High ROE - Do Any Belong In Your Portfolio?
- American Eagle Outfitters Is Undervalued
- Baidu: Is China's Search Giant Transitioning To A Slower Growth Period?
- J.C. Penney: Should Investors Come Back?