View as an RSS Feed
View Black Gold's Articles BY TICKER:
Lucas Energy Announces Eagle Ford Deal That Has Potential To Turn The Company Around
- Upfront cash should sustain LEI until well is drilled.
- EOG has recently applied for four drilling permits right next to this acreage.
- 25% WI on an 800 BOPD well would double current net production.
- I think LEI is a cautious buy here.
What Can The Deerfield Conversion Tell Us About MannKind Going Into ADCOM?
- Deerfield debt-to-equity conversion is not necessarily a positive.
- Scheduling of an ADCOM is not a positive event for the stock.
- Release of briefing documents at the end of March is the next big catalyst.
- Absent any ADCOM black swans, Afrezza will ultimately be approved by the FDA.
- Lucas Energy Is A Self-Admitted Operational Failure
- Lucas Energy Appears To Be Turning The Corner, But Remain Cautious
- Lucas Energy Continues To Deteriorate
- The Red Flags And Resulting Lessons From The Fall Of Amarin
- Lucas Energy CFO Quits, Stock Still Extremely Expensive Even With High Oil Prices
- Lucas Energy Puts Up Another Poor Quarter, But There Could Be Hope
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Is Overvalued By 45%
- Will Lucas Energy's Gonzales County Acreage Be Developed?
- Does Whiting Trust II Really Yield 23%?
- Eagle Ford Oil Producer Lucas Energy Needs A Miracle To Survive
- Falklands Oil And Gas Comes Up Dry In The Falklands
- Falklands Oil & Gas Makes A Gas Discovery In The South Falkland Basin
- Is Borders & Southern's Falkland Islands Gas Condensate Discovery Really Commercial?
- Falklands Oil & Gas Signs A Favorable Farm Out Deal With Noble Energy
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum: What Is The 14 Billion Barrel Shaikan Field Worth?
- Borders & Southern's Stebbing Results Are A Blow To Falklands Exploration
- Borders & Southern: A Gas Condensate Discovery Plus Imminent 1 Billion Barrel Drilling Results
- Pancontinental Is Drilling With Apache And Tullow For Oil In Offshore Kenya
- Chariot Oil & Gas Is Drilling In Namibia For 5 Billion Barrels Of Oil
- Borders & Southern: Currently Drilling For Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil In The Falklands
- Falklands Oil & Gas Limited: High Risk/Reward Play For 5 Billion Barrels Of Oil
- Where Will Chesapeake Energy's Cash Come From?