BlackbirdAnalytics

View BlackbirdAnalytics' Comments BY TICKER:
  • OncoGenex: A Cancer Biotech Worth Betting On [View article]
    You know a pump only lasts for a few days...read my track record. Over 2-4 months hold. That's called trading. Don't be bitter. Grow up..
    May 16, 2013. 10:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Athersys: Risks And Rewards [View article]
    Here is a general misunderstanding for the longs. What part of Risk and Reward you don't understand?

On good data and partnership, this runs up big.

I would not have spent 100s of hours researching the company, if it did not have a great potential.

Understand MOA for MultiStem, then you will understand Risks and Rewards, especially with IBD...still can't believe my original article is blocked, that can't be right....it was public on January 30, 2013.
    Apr 20, 2013. 08:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Athersys: Risks And Rewards [View article]
    you are kidding me, I am pretty sure its public. go under ATHX and find it After embargo, it was published for all.....
    Apr 19, 2013. 06:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Athersys: Risks And Rewards [View article]
    To all the comments. Thanks for expressing your emotions, good and bad.

I had given the 5% chance in my original article, please re read in the valuation. Nothing has changed.

I have full faith in Management Integrity. They are class acts.

I just think, chronic diseases such as IBD are hard target...please re read main article.

Also, stock could move up significantly on partnership news and good data on IBD changes everything. I just think its prudent to wait and buy after the IBD news. Hope you all learn to bank gains and manage risks appropriately.

No hard feelings from my side...I do my very best in exploring both upside and down side.

Best
    Apr 19, 2013. 05:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OncoGenex: A Cancer Biotech Worth Betting On [View article]
    Thanks.

$Jazz, I would be very careful...
    Apr 14, 2013. 12:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OncoGenex: A Cancer Biotech Worth Betting On [View article]
    Thanks for the comments. You are overthinking this. Hazard Ratio of 0.49, enough said.

HSP27 valuation is non existent. See $ASTX, $SNTA, $INFI valuation on HSP90, which is a really shaky target from scientific literature perspective. Get on HSP27 train, may serve you well.
    Apr 12, 2013. 10:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Athersys: A Significantly Undervalued Stem Cell Company Approaching Key Catalysts [View article]
    Don't make the mistake that most retail traders make. They dream about billion dollar market potential by expanding pipeline. Stepwise progress will take care of valuation here, trust me :-)
    Mar 23, 2013. 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I don't think so. They have an opportunity to build a franchise around neurological disorders. Data shall dictate the journey forward. I would prefer they not try to do too many things with limited resources. Focus, focus, focus...is my advice.
    Mar 16, 2013. 05:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sangamo Bioscience: The Impending Failure In HIV [View article]
    For all the bashers. David has known and supported Sangamo, before you probably even knew the difference between Zinc Finger and Middle Finger :-)

Sangamo IR respects him a lot, ask Liz.

He is being objective and going against his earlier view is something that takes courage. He should be applauded.
    Mar 13, 2013. 09:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Speculation On The Cause Of The OMONTYS Recall [View article]
    What a methodial and thorough article. Well done. You should send this article to CEO. He will appreciate it.
    Feb 28, 2013. 09:02 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Tune Out; Pharmacyclics' Move Higher Isn't Over Yet [View article]
    Best article written on $PCYC.

Listen to Dr. Temple from the call yesterday....basically calling any BT drug has to be "spectacular."

Hope Retail didn't get scared off by the shoddy piece over the weekend.
    Feb 21, 2013. 09:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I wish $PSTI the best, I have spent time with CEO and CFO of that company. They are very savvy about issuing PRs.

$ATHX, data and time will take care of valuation.

Thanks for the comments.
    Feb 21, 2013. 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pharmacyclics Is Ripe For A Major Correction [View article]
    You may have misquoted "The Sage of Omaha"

He probably would say, "Fools will say trade Michael Jordan, just because he has become too important to the Franchise."

AA, Breakthrough Therapy, Oncology where cure rates are horrible, novel approach, superb safety.....YEAH LETS SHORT IT....
    Feb 16, 2013. 11:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I sent you a reply on the direct mail that you sent. As I mentioned, MultiStem is very well vetted by Pfizer, independent researchers, myself etc. Animal data are strong. Lets see how that translates to humans. Good work in doing DD.
    Feb 14, 2013. 08:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources' Slide Continues [View article]
    $28 is right call. This could even go to $24.
    Feb 13, 2013. 07:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment