How A $50,000 Lawsuit Created A $100 Million Buying Opportunity
- A Single Lawsuit Seeking in Excess of $50,000 Crashed TCPI's Market Cap by Roughly $100 Million.
- TCPI is Now Trading Below Net Tangible Assets and Shareholder Equity.
- TCPI Remains Profitable as of the Last 10Q and Has Been in Business for Over 20 Years.
China Yuchai: Trading Below Net Tangible Assets And Growing Fast
- CYD is trading significantly below its net tangible assets.
- CYD is growing rapidly with nearly 20% revenue growth in Q1 2014.
- CYD has a long history of paying dividends which sets it apart from other Chinese companies.
- CYD is a major player in the Chinese engine market and is years ahead of the regulation in terms of its technology.
Take Advantage Of China's Gaming Growth With Perfect World
- Video game growth rate hits 40% in China, the industry is soon to be larger in China than it is in the United States.
- Valve chooses Perfect World as an exclusive partner to bring Dota 2 to China.
- Perfect World purchases $100 million stake in Shanda Games Limited and owns 100% of Cryptic Studios.
- First Solar: Trading Below Net Tangible Assets
- Hasbro Is Sitting On A Potential Gold Mine
- Why I'm Short TASER International
- What's The Deal, LiveDeal, Inc.?
- Beware These Low P/E Traps (Part 3)
- Beware These Low P/E Traps (Part 2)
- Beware These Low P/E Traps (Part 1)
- How To Profit Off The National Inflation Association
- 1 Stock To Short And 1 To Buy