Bleecker Street Research

View Bleecker Street Research's Comments BY TICKER:
  • American Addiction Centers: Addicted To Fraudulent Drug Testing? [View article]
    I was using their presentation from November. It showed 2015 or 2016 bed count including a new facility in Florida.
    Mar 19, 2015. 05:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    They are presenting at the RayJay conference tomorrow at 7:30 EST so it is possible that the RayJay analyst defends them at some point if they don't put out a press release.
    Mar 3, 2015. 09:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    They disclose that 90% of their revenue in 2013 (91% first 3 months in 2014) come from commercial payors. They don't disclose the mix of the other 10%.
    Mar 3, 2015. 01:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks. From pg 52 of the Sept 22 S-1,

"For the six months ended June 30, 2014, we estimate that revenues derived from partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment services accounted for approximately 45% of our commercial payor revenues, detoxification and residential treatment services accounted for approximately 29% of our commercial payor revenues and point-of-care drug testing, quantitative laboratory services, professional groups and other ancillary services accounted for approximately 26% of our commercial payor revenues."
    Mar 3, 2015. 01:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Unfortunately I don't have a view on that, I have not spoken to the Raymond James analyst but I did have someone ask about their drug testing revenue but got a standard response. Nothing that wasn't easy to find in their filings. One thing I should note is that we don't know the breakdown of their other 10% of revenue that comes from out of pocket and we don't know what their rates are (for urine drug tests) they maintain that their rates are in line with the industry but since the don't break it out and the RayJay analyst didn't know.

When they impact financials, that's just a matter of time. Given that 51% of revenue comes from Florida and that Florida seems to be cracking down I would expect sooner rather than later.
    Mar 3, 2015. 11:55 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix: A December To Remember May Turn Into A 2015 To Forget For CTIX [View article]
    KarinCA,

The title of the publication is INDIA New England. They cover what is happening generally in the business world in New England. The articles are not written first in India. They are written by in-house reporters and there is absolutely no translation, therefore there is no room for something to get lost in translation.
    Jan 26, 2015. 03:21 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I wrote his response to my questions. That is part of Seeking Alpha rules when writing articles of this nature.
    Jan 23, 2015. 08:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    It is one example of many instances of deception.
    Jan 23, 2015. 03:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Could you tell me where I twisted his words. The correspondence is still posted here. Please tell me where I misrepresented it.

Jan 23, 2015. 03:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I have no control over which articles get published, I simply submit the articles. I don't know who Allan Harris is or what he has said about CTIX in the past.
    Jan 23, 2015. 03:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I reported KarinCA's comment because it was a private message that she was not involved with. I cannot control if the comments are deleted and that is the only comment that I have reported. There are absolutely no misrepresentations in my article about what Mr. Ehrlich said.
    Jan 23, 2015. 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You may want to do some research on who wrote that. Patrick Cox has promoted Galectin (GALT). Two days after I published this article the stock fell 60% when its drug (which was essentially ground up orange peels) was safe, but didn't really do anything. http://seekingalpha.co...

Patrick Cox also promoted PVCT. The Pump Stopper wrote this article on it which I recommend you read. http://seekingalpha.co...

PVCT fell 70% soon after that when the FDA rejected PV-10. Seems like a pattern to me.
    Jan 23, 2015. 02:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Which one of my claims was baseless? If you could point them out that would be very helpful for the overall quality of the discussion.
    Jan 23, 2015. 12:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Staying on the resume issues: it appears that Mr. Menon has misrepresented his resume at least once. Here he says he has a PhD from Harvard. http://bit.ly/1zDnvTs

And here he says he has a PhD from Kerala University.

Doesn't seem like both of those things can be true.
    Jan 23, 2015. 11:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Do you have any evidence that the INDIA New England Journal story was false?
    Jan 23, 2015. 11:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment