John currently serves as General Partner in an investment fund. Previously he worked at a venture capital fund with over $1 billion under management. John has been a founder or early employee of three technology startups, all three have achieved successful exits. John has worked with over 20 startup companies across multiple technology sectors and geographies in Boston, Austin, and California. As a strong believer in the importance of public service, John spent several years in the Trade Office of the White House John earned an MBA from Columbia University in New York City. Visit his blog: BlindReason.org (http://www.blindreason.org/)
- Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for BlindReason.
BlindReason Current Events, Policy, Technology, Venture Capital and Anything Else of Daily Interest.
Currently, there are no book details for BlindReason.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Closing the short position in Apple discussed din this post. http://bit.ly/aC1ZQi. Best not to be greedy and Apple is a sound company. Jul 2, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- @danf Military spending wil... on 11 Surprises for 2011
- I appreciate that. Thank you! on 11 Surprises for 2011
- Thank you! on 11 Surprises for 2011
- The price points for the x8... on Netbook Growth Sliding Like a Greek Bond
- @Julian Ivan-Alexander.Actu... on Apple's Tablet Rumors: If It Is Not Mobile, It ...
Latest comments on BlindReason's Articles