Mkts to continue recovering from post-FOMC panic but policy uncertainty to remain. Bad news is again good http://bit.ly/14ISA59 Jul 1, 2013
China cenbank bursting bubble in shadow banking & housing. Not a crisis, but managed adj. Long-term bullish. http://bit.ly/1aaLxYz Jun 25, 2013
Could Bernanke decide to do the right thing Wed, now that Obama has fired him very publicly? Jun 19, 2013
- Ashraf Eassa on Short Squeeze On Apple Is Over. All Clear For Shorts. Good article.
- Bylo- on No Iranian War Bo, I reached the same conclusion about 10 minu...
- change is the only constant on No Iranian War It looks like its on the showroom floor. It de...
- Michael Clark on World Commodity Inflationary War Will Lead To Abandonment of Dollar Reserve System AR: I can't see GS worrying even if one of thei...
- Danny Furman on World Commodity Inflationary War Will Lead To Abandonment of Dollar Reserve System Thanks for the comment AR, I suspect there's a ...
- World Commodity Inflationary War Will Lead To Abandonment of Dollar Reserve System (12 Comments)
- Now It's Official -- Merkel Has Gone Mad (7 Comments)
- There's Only So Much Policy Can Do (5 Comments)
- Since The Beginning of the World, Forever And Ever (4 Comments)
- Too-Freemarket Is Anti-Free-Market (3 Comments)