Bob has been active in the investment industry for the past thirteen years during which he's formed and consulted with funds, fund managers and trading advisory firms. He has developed proprietary market models and indicators used to produce a daily newsletter, The Precision Report, which he started publishing to help traders navigate increasingly volatile and unpredictable markets. The Report contains general market commentary as well as commentary geared specifically towards day trading and the eMini S&P 500. The Report is supplemented by a website (free registration for updates) where intraday and other analysis is posted. Bob is also an affiliate of an investment fund that trades short term equity index and ...More Treasury futures. He resides in South Florida during most of the year and holds a bachelor's degree in computer science.
This area is reserved for Bob English's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Bob English.
Currently, there are no blog details for Bob English.
Currently, there are no book details for Bob English.
Latest Comments more »
- "Also, the buildup in ... on Fed Interested in 'Cash' at Foreign-Related Fin...
- I read both and they are ve... on The Greek Bailout and Trading the Big Rumor
- Appreciate the support, Joh... on TALF 3.0: Will Government Step in to Rescue Con...
- The reference to "990 ... on What's Driving Equities? Proceeds from Permanen...
- Thanks to everyone for your... on Funding a Rally Extension
Latest comments on Bob's Articles