View as an RSS Feed
- Retail Analysis: It Is A Tough Sector, But Play It For The Holidays
- Betting on a Stable Bond Market Now
- Market Charts, Trading Ideas
- Where Has the Market Fear Gone?
Expiration Week Preview: Sell in May? Not Quite
May. 11, 2009 • Comment!
- Anatomy of a Bottom
- The Credit Conundrum
- Making Sense of New Market Lows
Radical Solution to Housing Mess
Feb. 9, 2009 • 31 Comments
- How Can Market Players Move Forward?
- Opportunity Is Still Out There
- The New World Order of Markets
- The Fed Goes All In
- Random Thoughts About a Potential Rally
Keep Your Gun Loaded with Ready-to-Use Capital
Nov. 18, 2008 • 1 Comment
Have the Markets Put the Cart Before the Horse?
Oct. 30, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Monstrous Risk, Little Room for Failure
When Fear and Disgust Hit Main Street
Sep. 28, 2008 • 1 Comment
- The Shorts Aren't the Problem
- Rigged Market?
- Bottom Calling
- The Fannie/Freddie Heist
- More on the Fannie/Freddie Heist
- Invest Cautiously for the Rest of 2008
'Time' for Some Economic Perspective
Aug. 31, 2008 • 5 Comments
- Fear Not Yet a Factor
Will the Markets Head South?
Aug. 20, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Yes, Oil Prices Can Actually Go Down
- Will the Fed Actually Raise Rates Next Week?
On Short Selling/Covering and Respecting the Trend
Jul. 29, 2008 • 2 Comments
If You Can Take Losses, You're Not a Losing Trader
Jul. 29, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Was That 'a' Bottom or 'the' Bottom?