Bob van der Valk
View as an RSS Feed
- Are Gasoline Prices Really Declining?
- How Gasoline Is Priced: An Insider's Secret
- Gas Prices Not Expected to Come Down Before Year's End
- Welcome to the Age of Bountiful Crude Oil - It Should Last About a Month
- Crude Prices Should Hang Around $50 While Gasoline Prices Likely to Rise
- Crude Oil vs. Fuel Prices: Wars and Rumors of Wars
- U.S. Plans for Boosting Alternative Energy Supplies and Conservation
- The Start of a Springtime Oil Rally?
- Desperately Seeking a Stimulus for Crude Oil Prices
- Back to the Future for U.S. Oil Refiners
- Going Green: Not as Easy as It Seems
- Crude Oil Contango: West Coast Has No Relief from Gas Prices
- Who's Kidding Whom on Gas Prices?
- Expecting Branded Oil to Increase Pump Prices
- Crudomania Is Over
- Gas Prices Will Go Up with a Fury