Bob van der Valk
View as an RSS Feed
- Will Strategic Reserves Release Provide Gas Price Relief?
- OPEC: Duel in the Desert
- The Great Cross Market Crude Oil Speculation Scheme of 2008
- Oil and Gas Prices Down for Memorial Day - But Afterwards?
- The Bin Laden After Effect on the Oil and Gasoline Market
- Busting the Myth About Oil Company Profits
- $4.25 Gasoline by Memorial Day
- Will Revolutions Cause a Change in World Oil Markets?
War in Libya May Boost Gasoline Prices
on Mar. 20, 2011 • 9 Comments
- Japan Earthquake Could Test U.S. With $5 Gasoline Prices
- Turmoil Could Lead to OPEC Breakup
Go North, Young Man, For Energy Security
on Feb. 10, 2011 • 18 Comments
- Is This the End for BP?
- BP’s Sinking Role in Setting WTI Crude Oil Prices
- Could the Age of Oil End by 2040?
- It's Déjà Vu All Over Again for U.S. Energy Security
- Gulf Oil Spill Could Spell Disaster for U.S. Energy Independence
- An Abundance of Gasoline: A Thanksgiving Day Tradition
- World Series of Crude Oil: Winner Decides Winter Gasoline Prices
- Will Goldman Sachs 'Trade Places' with the Hunt Brothers?
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Prices: Scaring Investors in Time for Halloween
- Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices: Like Déjà Vu All Over Again
- Prepare for a Drop in Diesel and Gasoline Prices
- Gas Prices Will Fizzle Out by October
- Lull Before the Storm for Gasoline Prices
- No Clunkers for Labor Day Gas Pump Prices
- Why Have Crude and Gasoline Prices Doubled This Year?
- When Goldman Wins, You Lose
- Crude Oil: A Bridge to Our Renewable Energy Future
- The Backwards Robin Hood Effect in Crude Oil Trading
- Crude Prices Up, But Gas Prices Are Down
- BP Accused of Crude Oil Price Manipulation