Bob Wells

Latest comments  |  Highest rated
    Most of my investments are in non-taxable accounts like 401K's
    May 13, 2014. 06:36 AM | 158 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I have a pension
    May 13, 2014. 06:34 AM | 115 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I plan to learn a tad bit more about my readers with a short series of statements. Please click on "Like" if it describes you.

I'm retired and collecting dividends for income.
    May 13, 2014. 06:23 AM | 102 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I started building my Dividend Growth portfolio over the past three years.
    May 13, 2014. 07:00 AM | 95 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    My portfolio is over $1M
    May 13, 2014. 06:40 AM | 93 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I am retired and re-investing dividends.
    May 13, 2014. 06:24 AM | 86 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I seek income equal to 4% solely from dividends.
    May 13, 2014. 06:29 AM | 79 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    My portfolio is between $500,000 and $1M.
    May 13, 2014. 06:40 AM | 78 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Growth Investor Poll [View instapost]
    I believe that Individual stocks are the best way to capture Dividend Growth
    May 16, 2014. 04:03 PM | 77 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    Most of my investments are in taxable accounts
    May 13, 2014. 06:35 AM | 75 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I seek income solely from dividends between 4-5%.
    May 13, 2014. 06:30 AM | 75 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I plan to retire within the next five years.
    May 13, 2014. 06:25 AM | 74 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Growth Investor Poll [View instapost]
    I HAVE REITS AND MLPS AS PART OF MY DIVIDEND GROWTH
    PORTFOLIO
    May 16, 2014. 03:51 PM | 70 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I am more than five years away from retirement.
    May 13, 2014. 06:26 AM | 68 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Managing Low Conviction Positions - Feedback And Strategy [View article]
    I seek income from dividends greater than 5%.
    May 13, 2014. 06:31 AM | 63 Likes Like |Link to Comment