View as an RSS Feed
View Boris Marjanovic's Articles BY TICKER:
The Internet Monopoly I Want To Own Forever
- Google’s self-reinforcing network effect makes it enormously difficult for competitors to chip away at its monopolistic search market share.
- The core search business will continue experiencing strong growth, largely driven by the rising worldwide Internet user base.
- Since people spend more time on mobile apps than mobile web, in-app advertising is a huge revenue opportunity for Google.
- YouTube is growing faster and generating more revenue than Netflix, making it one of Google’s most valuable assets.
- The stock is an attractive risk/reward opportunity with substantial upside potential over the next few years.
Ignore The Bears And Buy Amazon
- Amazon is the dominant U.S. online retailer and benefits from a huge economic moat that will keep competitors at bay.
- The company’s strategy is to maximize the dollar amount of earnings, not to maximize profit margins.
- Given the company’s various cost advantages, it will be significantly more profitable than traditional brick-and-mortar retailers.
- Contrary to what the bears/skeptics want you to believe, Amazon is a great long-term investment.
The High Price Of Owning Tesla
- Buying Tesla at the current price is like buying an overpriced lottery ticket – you will almost certainly lose money.
- Tesla operates in a high fixed cost and highly competitive industry that has on the whole made negative returns for its investors.
- Investors that want to participate in the Tesla electric car revolution should sell the stock and buy the car instead.
Lifeway Foods: Expanding Margins Should Drive Substantial Upside
- Lifeway is the dominant kefir player in the U.S. and is experiencing double-digit revenue growth.
- The company’s U.K. expansion has been successful and will allow it to expand throughout the rest of Europe in the coming years.
- The company’s margins will expand as a result of falling milk prices and lower processing and bottle production costs.
- The stock is an attractive risk/reward opportunity with 70%+ upside potential over the next 12 months.
OurPet's: This Undiscovered Micro-Cap Could Double
- OurPet’s is an undiscovered micro-cap; no coverage on Seeking Alpha or any other major investment-related website.
- The company operates in the recession resistant pet supplies industry, recorded positive growth even during the 2008-2009 financial crisis.
- Stock is trading at a 100%+ discount to fair value; accelerating growth and ramping margins are long-term catalysts.
MusclePharm: Substantially Undervalued And Strong Acquisition Target
- MusclePharm’s growth continues to exceed expectations; new product launches will drive future growth.
- The stock is trading at a 100% discount to fair value; uplisting to NASDAQ is a near-term catalyst.
- The company is a strong acquisition target due to industry consolidation, could fetch over $300 million.
Baidu: A Wide-Moat Business With 40% Upside Potential
- Baidu will maintain its leading position in PC search and extend its leadership into the mobile search business.
- Mobile payments, map services, online video and app distribution will be key revenue and earnings growth drivers in coming years.
- Stock is trading at a 40% discount to fair value; ramping margins could be a long-term catalyst.
- Netflix Is A House Of Cards On The Verge Of Collapse
- Issuer Direct: Undiscovered Micro-Cap With Asymmetric Upside Of 70+%
- The Madness Of Netflix Investors
- Netflix's Profitability Is An Illusion
- Why U-Swirl's Share Price Could Double By Year's End
- Forget Facebook And LinkedIn, Invest In The Company Suing Them Instead
- Marathon Patent Group: A Small Patent Company With Big Potential
- RPX Corporation: A Cheap And Misunderstood Patent Company With A Moat
- Netflix: Major Red Flags To Consider Before Buying
- Wait For A Pullback Before Buying Wolverine World Wide
- This Stock Will 'Energize' Your Portfolio
- QLogic Corporation: A Stable 31% Free Cash Flow Yield
- Why I'm Betting Big On MusclePharm
- Jamba: A Juicy Turnaround
- Globus Medical: An Overlooked Company With A Moat
- SunGame: A Penny Stock Trading For $2.1 Billion
- Betting Against Caesars Entertainment
- This Is Why Netflix Will Go Bankrupt
- Muscle Pharm Will 'Bulk Up' Your Returns
- Workday: Overvaluation And Lock-Up Expiration Will Cause Shares To Crash
- Apple Is Significantly Undervalued
- Netflix Is A Fragile House Of Cards
- Rocky Mountain Is A Chocolate Covered Growth Stock
- Don't Bet Against DreamWorks Animation
- Netflix Could Go Bankrupt In Less Than 5 Years