Boris Marjanovic

View Boris Marjanovic's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Don't Buy Netflix [View article]
    Icahn is an expert at pumping stocks like NFLX.
    Feb 21 06:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Netflix [View article]
    Still negative free cash flow for the year. I expect it to be negative in FY14 as well due to increasing competition and rising content costs. It's cash flow that matter, GAAP earnings (or fake earnings) are for fools! If you disagree with me on this then you are also disagreeing with the greatest investors in the world like Warren Buffett.
    Feb 21 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Netflix [View article]
    In the real world it's cash that matters. A company can generate billions in "accounting profits" and still go bankrupt if cash flow is negative. If you ever ran your own business you would realize that it's cash that matters, not the number you report for tax purposes.
    Feb 21 04:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Netflix [View article]
    NFLX has positive GAAP earning, but negative free cash flow. The company is only profitable on paper, not in reality. This is because amortization of content is lagging actual cash outlays. It allows NFLX to look profitable in the short-term. This wont last forever though.
    Feb 21 04:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Netflix [View article]
    That is a very reasonable estimate, in my opinion. I definitely do believe Netflix could capture around 40% market shares.
    Feb 20 04:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Netflix [View article]
    It's the number of households with internet access that matter, not the total number of people on the planet. In the US there are roughly 120M households... Netflix's growth, at least in the domestic market, will peak soon. It's unrealistic to assume that the company will have 100% market share.
    Feb 20 01:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Netflix [View article]
    A business that's constantly loosing money (negative free cash flow) is not a great business, in my opinion. Perhaps you should of said great service at a great price. Netflix is definitely a win for its subscribers, but not its investors... at least not over the long-term.
    Feb 20 12:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Tesla Bull Suggests Hedging Long Positions Going Into Earnings [View article]
    Tesla has excellent management and is trying to develop a product that could change the world... so I greatly admire the company. However, the stock is grossly overvalued. Even the company's own CEO, Elon Musk, has said on many occasions that the stock is overvalued. But it doesn't matter, most investors are delusional and ignore the truth. That's why they will lose money.
    Feb 17 05:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Issuer Direct: Undiscovered Micro-Cap With Asymmetric Upside Of 70+% [View article]
    I apologize I gave you the wrong link. It's in the S-1A on page F-65. Here is the link: http://bit.ly/1dDoqre
    Feb 17 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    From the latest S-1.

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/N2YuL1
    Feb 17 10:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Everything in this article is 100% correct, I am positive of that. Every number has been checked, rechecked and then rechecked again. I make sure than I never make mistakes like that. What do you think is incorrect/deceiving?
    Feb 17 09:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FitLife Is Very Cheap, But Probably Not For Long [View article]
    MusclePharm (OTCQB:MSLP) is still the best company in this industry with the most growth potential. However, FitLife does seem pretty interesting as well. Nice article!
    Feb 17 01:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I meant that the price paid to acquire PrecisionIR was very attractive (roughly 0.25x Sales). However, I do agree with you that the method used to finance the acquisition was not the best.
    Feb 16 08:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I did mention that it was trading at a substantial premium to the $3.99 conversion price. I also mentioned that the eventual conversion could also cause dilution, which is a risk investors should consider before buying this stock.
    Feb 16 07:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment

The IR segment provides the most acquisition opportunities, in my opinion. There are many small mom-and-pop firms with 25 to 50 clients on average that offer this service. Essentially, ISDR would acquire these competitors mainly for the clients.

Now, about the segment with the highest organic growth potential, it has to be the reporting segment. Like I mentioned in my article, companies are now required to file their financials in XBRL format. The more complex a firm’s financial statements are, the more tagging is required, which in turn increase ISDR’s revenue. I think this will be a long-term growth driver for ISDR.
    Feb 14 03:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment