View as an RSS Feed
View Boris Mikanikrezai's Articles BY TICKER:
Gold Sell-Off In 2014: A La 2013?
- In my baseline scenario, the trend remains bearish for gold in 2014.
- The speculators futures positioning suggests gold prices are going to break below their June and December lows.
- The options market positioning indicates that the recent sell-off in gold prices is not likely to continue, at least in the very short term.
Is The Gold Rally Sustainable?
- The March FOMC Meeting provoked a pause in the gold rally.
- Geopolitical tensions have only a temporary effect on gold prices.
- A bearish engulfing pattern is confirmed.
- How Do I Play The Gold Market In The Emerging Markets' Turmoil?
- Contrarian View: Is Now A Good Time To Buy Gold?
- How To Play The Gold Market After Taper Move
Gold: Is It Really The Time To Buy?
Dec. 1, 2013 • 15 Comments
- FOMC Meeting: Is Gold Entering Into A Prolonged Bear Market?
- Gold - What's Next From Central Banks?
- Gold Rally- Already Over?
- What Is Driving Gold Lower From A Historical Perspective?
- Gold- Don't Fight The FED
- Gold: Where Are The New Fresh Buyers?
- Recent Gold Price Action Misunderstood
- The New Dynamics Of Gold Demand
- U.S. Technical Default: The Impact On Gold
- Why The Safe-Haven Bid For Gold Is Not Coming
- The Rational Reason To Be Bullish On Gold
Gold: Bullish Case Still Intact
Oct. 1, 2013 • 21 Comments
- Gold: Time To Get Long
- Momentum: The Real Bearish Factor For Gold
- Will Gold's Rally Continue After The Fed's No Tapering Surprise?
- Gold - Is It Time To Re-Enter?
- Gold - Bullish Scenario After FOMC Meeting
- Fed Tapering - Here's What To Expect In The Gold Market
- Gold: Summertime Blues
- Why Gold Will Protect You From Sovereign Debt Defaults
- Gold: The Color Of Blood