- R.W. Baird on REITs: 4 Top Picks and 7 Other Best Bets
- 4 REITs Recommended by Morningstar
REIT Market Bullish Despite Property Values Hitting a New Bottom
Jun. 23, 2011 • 4 Comments
- Chilton: Time to Put REITs in the Portfolio
- 4 Recommended REITs
- Three REITs Tagged as Potential Takeover Targets
- Commercial Real Estate's Recovery Should Boost REITs Earnings
- REITs Will Benefit From 'Becoming a More Mature Asset Class'
- ETF Focus: iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Asia
- Outlook for REITs Is Solid: Multifamily and Office Especially Strong
- Constructing a Better Real Estate Portfolio
- Recommended Reading: PIMCO on Diversified Portfolios for Retirement Investing
- Should Banks Hold More Capital? It Worked Out Great for REITs
New Hotel REIT: RLJ Lodging Trust Files for IPO
Feb. 6, 2011 • 2 Comments
- ING: Global REIT Returns Estimated at 8%-12% for 2011
- ETF Focus: iShares Developed Europe REIT ETF Ideal for Diversification
- More Good News for REIT Investors: Private Real Estate Investment 'Floundering'
- Commercial Real Estate: Good Fundamentals, Increased Default Rates - Why the Disconnect?
Strong Increase in Commercial Property Values Suggests CRE Downturn Is Over
Feb. 2, 2011 • 2 Comments
- Potential AMB Property/Prologis Merger Comes as Operating Fundamentals are Strengthening
- ETF Focus: iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT North America ETF
- Is the Commercial Real Estate Downturn Over?
- How Do Currency Movements Affect International REIT Returns?
- New REIT ETF: Stocks Correlation Only 74% Now
- REIT IPOs: The Wave Before the Surge
- REIT Investing for Strong Risk-Adjusted Returns and Diversification
- Four REIT Picks Courtesy of Jones and Shigekawa
- 2010 REIT Recap
Taking a Look at Real Estate Investment Performance: Vintage Year Buy / Sell Effects
Dec. 23, 2010 • 20 Comments
Real Estate Investing and State Budgets' 'Day of Reckoning'
Dec. 21, 2010 • 6 Comments
A Strong 2011 Outlook for Equity REITs
Dec. 17, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Sam Zell: Optimistic on Commercial Property Values