Brad Case, Ph.D., CAIA is Vice President, Research & Industry Information for NAREIT, the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (www.reit.com). Dr. Case has been researching commercial and residential real estate markets for more than 21 years and has published articles in top-quality academic journals as well as investment and industry publications such as Research magazine, Registered Rep, On Wall Street, Benefits & Compensation Digest, BNA Real Estate Law & Industry Report, and REIT: Real Estate Investment Today. Prior to joining NAREIT he served as an economist on the staff of the Federal Reserve Board in Washington, where he developed proposals to strengthen regulation of mortgage lending and credit risk. Dr. Case earned degrees from Williams College, the University of California at Berkeley, and Yale University, where he worked with Bob Shiller. He has completed Levels 1 and 2 of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination process and is registered for Level 3 in June 2011.
Wall Street Breakfast, Seeking Alpha's flagship daily business news summary, is a one-page summary that gives you a rapid overview of the day's key financial news. It's designed for easy readability on the site or by email (including on mobile devices), and is published before 7:00 AM ET every market day.
Wall Street Breakfast readership of over 900,000 includes many from the investment-banking and fund-management industries.
Sign up here to receive the Wall Street Breakfast in your inbox every business day: http://seekingalpha.com/account/email_preferences
ResearchRecap (http://www.researchrecap.com/) is a service provided by Alacra (http://www.alacra.com/).
Research Recap (http://www.researchrecap.com/) is designed to showcase compelling industry, economic, academic, market, investment and credit research. The audience includes the investment community and professional services firms, as well as others interested in the types of research we include.
MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.