This user currently has no profile.
Brad Ferris is the author of Triage Investment Blog and President of Triage Capital Management Incorporated.He is 30, lives in London Ontario Canada and holds a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration Marketing as well as a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing. Brad is also a practicing Registered Nurse.Brad has been investing independently over the past thirteen years and has developed a truly unique perspective on equity markets, security analysis and fundamentals of portfolio construction that combine his education, personal and professional experiences into a productive and successful approach. His ability to critically assess companies can be seen both in his writing and professional experiences where he applies his ...More knowledge for the benefit of his readers and clients.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Triage Capital Management Incorporated Triage Capital Management Incorporated is a Canadian based privately held corporation located in London Ontario that provides products and services to individual businesses and investors.
Triage Investing Blog Triage Investing Blog was created in May of 2007 as a method of documenting the investing activities, stock analysis techniques, market perspectives, investing discipline and Value RulesTM of author Brad Ferris on value, dividend growth and healthcare investments.Brad's investing discipline is guided by a set ...More
of Value RulesTM and lessons learnt on a teaching termed as “Enduring Value.” Brad has extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry in pharmaceutical and medical device/supply companies and incorporate those insights into my portfolios when possible.Brad's belief is that, “the best investment decisions are made when an individual considers their risk tolerance and are adequately informed.”
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the positive fee... on When To Sell Your Stocks
- Thanks Bob. That may have b... on Canadian Bank Derivatives
- The purpose of a margin of ... on Developing A Margin Of Safety
- Index investing is a comple... on Developing A Margin Of Safety
- Thanks jweissman. It was an... on Developing A Margin Of Safety