Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Quiet Excellence For This Dividend ETF [View article]
    Substitute the WisdomTree Dividend ex-Financials ETF (NYSEARCA:DTN), an just like that you have out-performance!
    Aug 20 09:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Aggregate Index Too Heavy In Treasuries? [View article]
    In March 2014, I wrote an article for ETF ideas I had and one of them was creating an ETF that was the Aggregate Index without treasuries.

Aug 20 10:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ballmer steps down from Microsoft's board [View news story]
    We love Paul Allen here in Portland, he is a great! owner.
    Aug 19 09:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Diversified, All Hedged ETF Portfolio [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I should have been a little bit more clear, when I said interest rate risk, I should have clarified that it also included the rate spread as well. One thing I personally watch is the index below for spreads.

Aug 19 09:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Diversified, All Hedged ETF Portfolio [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I know some of the funds have low volume, and low assets, however, they are tactical choices that meet a specific need, and sometimes specific is not as popular as a plain vanilla ETF.
    Aug 19 08:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market At New Highs, Go Bear Hunting: Sears Holdings [View article]
    This has been a great discussion, it will be interesting to see whose long/short thesis gains credibility after the earnings report this week.
    Aug 17 08:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Same Returns With Half The Risk? [View article]
    Very good article, one of the best portfolio's I have seen. I ran it through my correlation calculator and everything is well diversified. What makes the portfolio unique is that it is a bet on Canada, because you have EWC in addition to two Canadian companies ENB and TRP. So as long as you are OK with 13% of your portfolio being allocated to Canada, it looks like a great portfolio.
    Aug 15 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New ETF That Is Like The VIX For High Yield Bonds [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I will take up your request and write another article in a couple months.
    Aug 15 10:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New ETF That Is Like The VIX For High Yield Bonds [View article]
    I agree the names are confusing.
    Aug 14 11:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New ETF That Is Like The VIX For High Yield Bonds [View article]
    Yes you are correct on your assessment of when to buy TYTE, and WYDE. WYDE would pay a dividend if there is defaults.
    Aug 14 11:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market At New Highs, Go Bear Hunting: Sears Holdings [View article]
    I havent been part of the conversation but I'm going to add my 2 cents. I looked at Buffets holdings and out of 45, Liberty Global, and Lee Enterprises were the only companies that were not profitable. Therefore based on those odds I find it extremely unlikely Buffett would take a position since the data shows he overwhelming favors profitable businesses.
    Aug 14 02:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New ETF That Is Like The VIX For High Yield Bonds [View article]
    You have it backwards, WYDE is "long" default risk.
    Aug 14 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New ETF That Is Like The VIX For High Yield Bonds [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I agree with you on everything that you said.
    Aug 13 04:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market At New Highs, Go Bear Hunting: Sears Holdings [View article]
    Thank you for cleaning it up. I will have no disgusting language in the comments.
    Aug 13 02:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New ETF That Is Like The VIX For High Yield Bonds [View article]
    So when ProShares says the above that a negative exposure value is negative that means the fund is short, and when ProShares says that the fund will be paying a dividend I believe that as well.
    Aug 13 10:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment