Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A Simple Screen To Find Lesser Known Momentum Stocks [View article]
    The PEG for ATHN is high because like many other momentum stocks ATHN is on the borderline of profitability, so having a low EPS, and a high stock price will skew the PEG ratio.
    Feb 5, 2014. 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alliance Fiber Optic Products Offers 30% Upside [View article]
    Good article, what chart service do you use where you were able to plot institutional ownership on it?
    Feb 4, 2014. 07:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Creating A Portfolio To Outperform Obamacare [View article]
    CBO today showed more data about how Obamacare is and will continue to destroy jobs.

First estimate for Obamacare: 800,000 job losses by 2021.

Now the CBO comes out with most recent projections of: 2,300,000 by 2017!!! So 4 less years and almost 3 times the job losses.

Feb 4, 2014. 07:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ETF Of The Month: Market Vectors Brazil Small-Cap ETF [View article]
    No, its listed in my disclosure at the top "I have no positions in any stocks mentioned"
    Jan 28, 2014. 05:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Undervalued Stock Of The Week: PetSmart [View article]
    Thank you for your comments. No where in my article did I talk about past EPS, only in the comments for a reference to put the 15% in perspective. Also, online sales I believe have higher margins.
    Jan 26, 2014. 08:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Undervalued Stock Of The Week: PetSmart [View article]
    Thank you for your comment, the calculator uses EPS and EPS growth for inputs.
    Jan 26, 2014. 12:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Undervalued Stock Of The Week: PetSmart [View article]
    15.59% is not out of reach at all look at the last 5 years EPS has grow from 1.52 to 3.55 which is a growth rate of 23.6% so 15.59% is actually quite reasonable I believe.
    Jan 26, 2014. 12:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Undervalued Stock Of The Week: PetSmart [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. To answer your question I use 5 years, because the goal of my series is to find long-term picks, so I went with a 5 year timeframe for the calculator.
    Jan 26, 2014. 10:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Undervalued Stock Of The Week: PetSmart [View article]
    Thank you for your comments, I think they can meet or exceed the 15% growth with a combination of: A pickup in pet ownership, slowly improving economy, and share repurchases.
    Jan 26, 2014. 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Undervalued Stock Of The Week: PetSmart [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. The article is a combination valuation & Technicals, and the purpose of the series is to find stocks that will outperform in the long-term[Greater than 1 year period]. While I might be early, long-term after the recent decline I think shares provide good value long-term.
    Jan 26, 2014. 10:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Undervalued Stock Of The Week: International Game Technology [View article]
    Thank you for your comments, from what I could see it looked like the traditional businesses of IGT slowed while social and online gaming rose, I highlighted this in my "Risks" section but I didn't expect a 15%+ decline. The goal of the series is to select "long-term" undervalued stocks, so yes in the short-term things are not the best but long-term I think IGT will perform good.
    Jan 25, 2014. 02:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Has Buffett Gone Mad? Berkshire Hathaway Founder Steps Up A $1B For College Basketball [View article]
    @phillip Marlowe that is the most left field theory I have ever heard of. #areyouserious Sounds to me like your not a sports guy lol.
    Jan 24, 2014. 04:24 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I won the bracket challenge I play in last year, i'd take $100K for being top 20
    Jan 24, 2014. 03:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I saw this the other day, I cant wait to sign up.
    Jan 24, 2014. 03:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Distorted AUM Growth Makes WisdomTree Investments Vulnerable To The Downside [View article]
    Thank you for your reply, I initiated my long position in WETF 2 weeks ago, so I got in afterwards.
    Jan 23, 2014. 03:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment