Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    @sinedo, I DO NOT write article for an income source. Please get your story straight before you speak.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Are you accusing me of something? I have no position in LINE and no plans to initiate a position.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, your numbers are accurate, However, more importantly the TOTAL reduction in shares owned by institutions was nearly 25%.

Disclosure: I have never had a short position and no plans to initiate a short position.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, As I stated in my article and I provided the link, here it is again. The information is there on the website link I provided in my article and below.

Jul 16, 2015. 03:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. Investors would be better buying the bonds which yield 12%+. The whole industry represented by XLE is down 26% over the last year, and LINE down 76%. The 15% yield does not make up even close to the 50% difference in performance.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:17 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. As I noted in my article, "The Saddlehorn pipeline goes from the Niobrara oil field in Colorado to storage facilities in Cushing operated by Magellan and Plains." Companies who are sending the oil to Cushing for storage will have to pay for it to be stored at Magellan or Plains facilities, which will increase revenues.
    Jul 13, 2015. 06:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I agree that MMP is a great combination of growth and income. While the yield may be "low" for some, they have increased dividends almost every quarter since their IPO in 2001 and they have numerous projects that will lead to future growth.
    Jul 13, 2015. 05:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    Tony, Thank you for the comment and sharing your personal experience with OKS and MMP.
    Jul 13, 2015. 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I agree with you that MMP is best in class and has a conservative management team in place to navigate and make quality strategic growth decision during any environment.
    Jul 13, 2015. 12:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, and sharing your personal experience with MMP.
    Jul 13, 2015. 12:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    @galicianova Thank you for the comment, I just posted the above long comment, and the data shows that MMP is clearly the highest quality.
    Jul 13, 2015. 11:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    @alschroed Thank you for the comment, however, I have to really disagree with you. MMP has a lower yield because it is a higher quality and growth oriented company when compared to KMI, PAA, or EPD.

Since MMP IPO in 2001, Total Returns:

MMP: +2149%
    PAA: +882%
    EPD: +748%

Since 2011 When KMI started trading:

MMP: +210%
    KMI: +46%
    PAA: +68%
    EPD: +74%

Also, looking at future growth estimates from Zacks MMP has the highest growth potential of the companies you mentioned.

MMP: +11.47%
    KMI: +8.07%
    PAA: +6.60%
    EPD: +7.82%

Looking at ttm profit margins:

MMP: 35.37%
    KMI: 7.40%
    PAA: 3.40%
    EPD: 6.17%

Finally, look at dilution through increased shares outstanding change last 3 years.

MMP: +0.41%
    KMI: +92.91%
    PAA: +17.38%
    EPD: +10.09%

In summary, MMP has a lower yield because in my opinion it is the highest quality pipeline company.

MMP compared to competitors you listed:

-Highest total return
    -Highest Growth
    -Highest Profitability
    -Virtually no dilution
    Jul 13, 2015. 11:42 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Apple Watch Fuss Is Overblown [View article]
    On the fourth of July, I talked with two people who both had a Fitbit (FIT). I asked how they liked it and they said they loved it. Then I asked if they had considered or would consider getting an Apple watch, and it was a firm NO.

Disclosure: I do not own Apple or Fitbit shares.
    Jul 12, 2015. 11:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Home Depot: A Secure Dividend Growth Stock [View article]
    Thank you for your comments and sharing your personal experience with HD and Congrats on the HD entry price of $27.
    Jul 8, 2015. 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Secure DGI Stock [View article]
    Thank you for your comments and Thank you for reading my article. Yes HD is cyclical, however, it has proven itself to be a secure dividend stock. Its payout ratio of 47% is still low and the dividend has plenty of upside.
    Jul 8, 2015. 02:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment