Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 3 Dividend Growth Stocks Loved By Hedge Funds [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, glad you liked the article.
    Feb 27 10:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    I dont think MSFT should buy Blackberry, they already have nokia, makes no sense to also buy Blackberry.
    Feb 26 05:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    No I dont, I believe that the price they paid for skype was way to much and didn't provide much of anything to the bottom line. Nokia has been in a decline since Apple & Google own the smart phone market, so I just dont see paying so much for something in decline. I would rather own a company that is riding a positive trend like security, data warehousing, enterprise.
    Feb 26 11:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Yuan Is Becoming The New Currency Of Choice [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. DSUM has been on my watchlist for a long-time, and I agree the US will not make a real effort to reduce national debt, maybe if there is a change of control and republicans win the senate & keep the house. If not we will have another 3 years of adding to the national debt and will be at over 20T by the end of Barack Obamas Term.
    Feb 26 10:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Dividend Growth Stocks Loved By Hedge Funds [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, glad you enjoyed my article.
    Feb 26 10:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    Thank you for your comment, out of your list I think MSFT would only be interested in Ansys & 3D Systems because Yelp,Zillow,Pandora, & Netflix are all consumer focused companies and I think MSFT if they do any acquisitions I think they will stay away from consumer companies and focus on business & enterprise.
    Feb 25 09:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    @brittlerock I think MSFT could aquire Teradata and just leave it as is, so customers could chose either MSFT databases or Teradata.
    Feb 25 09:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    Thank you very much for your well thought out and informative comment.
    Feb 25 09:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    Thank you for the comments, much appreciated, I always try to write so anyone can easily understand my writing, and repeat my process. I dont think at most they would buy 2 but not all three.

My Rank of Most likely to Occur in order of most likely to least likely:

Teradata
    Check Point
    Workday
    Feb 25 04:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    Interesting thought on NUAN, but I think MSFT would stay away since Carl Icahn owns NUAN.
    Feb 25 02:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    Thank you for your comments, I really looked hard for companies that I thought would fit well with Microsoft, and purposely stayed away from consumer focuses companies because the new CEO is focused on Enterprise. I like your idea of consumer side, but I dont know if the new "XBOX" could generate enough profits though under that structure.
    Feb 25 12:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. AudioCodes was on my list of potential acquisition targets that I looked at but I wanted to focus more on Security, Big Data & Enterprise.
    Feb 25 12:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Some EM Bond ETFs Surviving Ukraine Conflict [View article]
    Another Emerging Market Bond ETF that is up for the last month is the Market Vectors Emerging Markets High Yield Bond ETF (HYEM), which I own. Its up around 0.50% for the last month and had the following exposure:

7.43% Russia
    3.74% Ukraine
    0.62% Hungary

Also HYEM had a 30-day SEC yield of 7.25%
    Feb 25 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Valuation And Acquisition Targets [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I did say "if Microsoft does not make any major changes and stays on its current course, shares still have room for price appreciation, with the additional dividend growth kicker." But as far as acquisition, I didn't come out and say it but the Skype acquisition was a waste of $8 billion, which is why I took a serious look at the other companies I mentioned, to find companies that would actually make money, or which can be scaled up with Microsofts size.
    Feb 25 11:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You 'Invest' In AGQ, USLV, Or Any Other Leveraged ETF? [View article]
    @budavar, what is your question, I didn't even know you asked me one lol.
    Feb 24 03:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment