Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Best Bargain In Media: Scripps Networks [View article]
    Thank you for your comments, I completely agree. With Viacom losing Colbert and Stewart I see even less value in the company and Viacom could become a value trap.
    Aug 10, 2015. 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Windows 10 Shaping Up To Be A Disaster For Microsoft Shareholders? [View article]
    I have Windows 7 and I will not be updating anytime soon.
    Aug 10, 2015. 11:23 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    My best friend updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8 and his touchpad on his laptop stopped working and would not work even after updating drivers, etc. So, he took advantage of the built in feature that allows users to roll back to the previous version of Windows they had within 30 days of installing Windows 10. I had high hopes for Windows 10, however, it is not sounding like a winner, at least not yet.
    Aug 10, 2015. 10:45 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Potential Acquisition Targets For Berkshire Hathaway [View article]
    Thank you for the comment Owen. In this case that is true. However, not so much for his massive stake in IBM. If I looked at his whole portfolio yes there are instances where that is true, however, at the time of writing this article last year and looking at his top holdings, all have had dividend growth.
    Aug 10, 2015. 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Potential Acquisition Targets For Berkshire Hathaway [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. I was somewhat surprised by the selection, but none the less PCP is a very High Quality company. However, as you noted PCP has a history of not raising dividends. I made the case in my article on PCP earlier this year that PCP had significant dividend growth potential if they had chosen to increase the dividend instead of repurchasing stock.

Aug 10, 2015. 10:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Twitter Could Fit Into Google's Plans [View article]
    @joseluis, I personally believe that Google could acquire T-Mobile and/or dish. In my above comment:

"I make the case for Google to acquire both T-Mobile and Dish. With news today that Apple could be getting in the mobile business, Google could have a major leg up if they acquired T-Mobile at a minimum and dish for its spectrum, which a large portion has to be used by 2017 I believe."

Aug 9, 2015. 06:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Twitter Could Fit Into Google's Plans [View article]
    Alex, where in my paragraph is an insult cause I see none? I in no way meant any disrespect or insult at all.

My article I wrote I was not paid for so I get nothing from people viewing it and is my opinion.

My Opinion is that I feel Google would be better off purchasing T-Mobile and/or Dish rather than Twitter and would be a needle mover, where as twitter would not move the needle as much as TMUS/DISH.

If Google were to buy T-Mobile it would give them a leg up on Apple because of Apple's MVNO potential.
    Aug 6, 2015. 07:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Magellan Midstream Partners: Quality Growth And Income [View article]
    Thank you for your comments. I completely agree with you that MMP is the premier MLP play. I think MMP is superior to PAA and has a chance to beat earnings because it has substantially higher margins.

According to Gurufocus:

PAA Profit margin TTM: 3.40%
    MMP Profit margin TTM: 35.37%
    Aug 5, 2015. 05:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trying To Identify Nelson Peltz's 2 Mystery Positions [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I am looking forward to it as well.
    Aug 4, 2015. 11:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trying To Identify Nelson Peltz's 2 Mystery Positions [View article]
    @erpichtauf the last 8 quarters of shares outstanding from Gurufocus:

Shares outstanding have increased from 230 million to nearly 360.

230.0
    250.0
    282.0
    283.0
    284.0
    287.0
    288.0
    359.5
    Aug 4, 2015. 11:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Linn Energy - When Will The Slaughter End? [View article]
    For a look at the authors previous calls on LINE, check out the TipRanks.

Just Looking for LINE on the list of stocks that he has covered and you will see that they have been bullish all the way down!

Aug 4, 2015. 02:36 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Twitter Could Fit Into Google's Plans [View article]
    For a real M&A strategy for Google, check out my Article where I make the case for Google to acquire both T-Mobile and Dish. With news today that Apple could be getting in the mobile business, Google could have a major leg up if they acquired T-Mobile at a minimum and dish for its spectrum, which a large portion has to be used by 2017 I believe.

Aug 3, 2015. 11:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Linn Energy: What To Do After Yesterday's Shell Shock [View article]
    Your welcome, Glad I could help.
    Aug 3, 2015. 04:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Trying To Identify Nelson Peltz's 2 Mystery Positions [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, it will be interesting to see when the 13F is released.
    Aug 3, 2015. 02:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Linn Energy: What To Do After Yesterday's Shell Shock [View article]
    @Robert Duval Great point, I hadn't had a chance to look at the debt today. In a comment yesterday in a LINE article I noted that investors should look at the action in LINE bonds after the drop yesterday.

Here is a chart of the LINE bonds due the soonest.

Jul 31, 2015. 08:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment