Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Netflix: Exercise Caution After The Split [View article]
    @jgarant I do not own shares of Netflix as I disclosed in my article.
    Jun 24, 2015. 03:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix: Exercise Caution After The Split [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I agree with that NFLX is not like Apple was when Apple split. When Apple did its split EPS was steadily growing and was enormously Free Cash Flow positive, where as NFLX EPS has been volatile, free cash flow has been negative
    Jun 24, 2015. 03:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix: Exercise Caution After The Split [View article]
    Taking profits and locking in gains is a good idea.
    Jun 24, 2015. 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix: Exercise Caution After The Split [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, you make great points. With Carl Icahn announcing this morning that he sold his entire stake that makes me even more cautious that he wouldn't even keep the "house money" in Netflix. As I stated "I believe investors should use caution for Netflix after the split " I could have specified that meant considering taking some profits if existing shareholders have a large gain.

Jun 24, 2015. 03:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix: Exercise Caution After The Split [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I live on the West Coast.
    Jun 24, 2015. 03:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix: Exercise Caution After The Split [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. Its not that it was included in two random ETFs were specifically chosen because QUAL includes companies that are have a high ROE, low leverage and stable EPS Growth. As I stated NFLX does not meet all of these requirements. I do consider NFLX to be a momentum stock personally, however it was not included in MTUM.
    Jun 24, 2015. 03:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Precision Castparts Is A Great Company At A Fair Price [View article]
    Great article on PCP, and thank you for referencing my article. Just a clarification I wanted to point out: I never said that PCP will be raising its dividend soon. I argued that they have the ability to raise their dividend but would most likely not.

I said:

"While PCP has the ability to increase the dividend, do not hold your breath because it has been ten years since the last increase and management has given no indication that they will allocate more capital to dividends."

"I believe PCP has significant potential for dividend growth in the future, if management decides to start increasing the dividend."
    Jun 24, 2015. 10:14 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 3: PerkinElmer [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I believe PKI could support a $0.16/share quarterly dividend.

$0.16/share dividend, which would total $0.64 for the whole year. PKI had a TTM EPS of 1.44, therefore the payout ratio would be at 44.44%.
    Jun 23, 2015. 03:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 2: Precision Castparts [View article]
    Thank you for the reply.
    Jun 23, 2015. 03:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 2: Precision Castparts [View article]
    Part 3 of my series is now available.

Jun 23, 2015. 09:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 2: Precision Castparts [View article]
    @erpichtauf, I challenge you to write an article on a company of your choosing so you can be on the record for something. I put myself out there, Will you?
    Jun 22, 2015. 03:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 2: Precision Castparts [View article]
    I have way more than a one year record, I have been writing for Seeking Alpha for nearly 4 years.
    Jun 22, 2015. 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 2: Precision Castparts [View article]
    Ok thank you for the clarification.
    Jun 22, 2015. 11:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 2: Precision Castparts [View article]
    -To answer your question I opened my investment account in April 2007.

-I'm 28 so I have experienced one bear market.

-From your tone I can tell that you think I don't have the experience, but I do. Experience does not always equal success.

For example, the GM CEO who was with the company until bankruptcy had decades of experience. Then you have Ford who is extremely comparable to GM. Alan Mulally, the Ford (F) CEO who started in 2006, led Ford to not file for bankruptcy and make it through the financial crisis.

That example shows that experience is not everything.
    Jun 22, 2015. 09:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Take A Hike! Part 2: Precision Castparts [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, you made good points as to the true intentions of my article and I appreciate it. I didn't get the Jewish Deli statement he made, most likely because there are none where I live.
    Jun 22, 2015. 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment