Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I agree that there is a risk if they do or dont bring the cash back. If they don't they will continue to issue debt I believe.
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the Comment, This must be a top in the market, because 32% upside is being interpreted by some as a bearish sign.
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I had a whole section titled "Repatriation Risk" so please refer to that before commenting. Also, when you said "I would try to learn more from a Financial genius than a dumb clown." Does that mean you are calling me a dumb clown?

Also, I never said I was bearish on Apple, I am just not as optimistic as Carl Icahn is.
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, much appreciated. For those who are wondering I am 28 years old.
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, and adding your thoughts to the discussion and bringing up some important questions like what opportunities does Apple have to reinvest in the business, and how what is the "optimal cash" Apple should carry.
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, you are correct to point out that I am not bearish on Apple at all, my price target is 32% above current the current price. I am not an Apple hater at all.
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:06 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. As I pointed out in my article, according to 13-F filings, Carl Icahn has not added to his Apple position, since the first quarter of last year. His price target is 68% above the current levels, so why isn't he buying more if Apple is so vastly undervalued?
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:05 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for sharing your experience, it was very enlightening, and I really liked your point that "smart people listened to what I said and not who I was."
    His comment didn't make me feel down on myself, it was just disrespectful was all.I always have a good laugh, cause i'll look 25 when I'm 50 lol.
    Feb 19, 2015. 02:01 PM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    That is a great question, if you could provide a link or give the source where you got the 9% from that would be helpful because I tried finding it and could not.
    Feb 19, 2015. 01:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. While I agree that Apple is moving towards a valuation closer to that of the S&P 500. According to Morningstar the current S&P PE ratio is 17.9, and Apple is trading at a PE of 17.4. If you apply my 2015 EPS of 7.78/share with the market multiple of 17.9 that gives a value of $139.26/share.

Feb 19, 2015. 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. Apple has paid taxes on its earnings in foreign countries, and I believe part of that can be deducted if and when they bring cash back. However, when there earnings are taxed in places like Ireland which has a very low tax rate, the deductions would lower than if those earnings were taxed in a higher tax rate country.
    Feb 19, 2015. 01:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    @Koryzuck, Thank you for the comment. The 26% tax rate is Apples tax rate on their earnings, and NOT their repatriation tax rate. If Apple were to bring back foreign cash now, the amount they brought back would be taxed at the current rate of 35%.
    Feb 19, 2015. 01:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, and I agree with your assessment of the assumptions made in my model and those in the proposals. I also agree with you on your thoughts on the strength in the stock market as a factor as well.
    Feb 19, 2015. 01:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I used a lower terminal growth rate because I wanted a conservative estimate for the value of Apple, where I believe the proposal has some pretty optimistic assumptions.
    Feb 19, 2015. 01:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I agree that Apple could reach $216, just not in the next 3 years as the proposal outlines. I believe Apple could reach $216 in 5-6 years.
    Feb 19, 2015. 01:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment