Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Mallinckrodt: Strong Growth From Transformative Acquisitions Paying Off [View article]
    News hit today that MNK made an acquisition of Privately held Ikaria. From my article "I believe that the strength of Mallinckrodt's financials gives them the ability to continue invest in R&D and acquire more companies."

Mar 5, 2015. 08:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Oil Prices Predict A Global Economic/Financial Crisis? [View article]
    Great article! Looks like the key number is when the coefficient of variation of WTI gets around 20 or higher that is when a downturn appears to be near.
    Mar 3, 2015. 12:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Morgan Stanley: Significant Dividend Increase Likely After Stress Test Results [View article]
    I did spell out that I believe a significant increase is coming, I called for the dividend to increase from $0.40/share annually to $0.80/share annually, which is an increase of 100%. In my book a 100% increase is significant.

You are completely off base when you say my headline is misleading, and I spelled out that I believe the dividend will be increased after the stress test and capital return review.
    Mar 2, 2015. 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for the comment, about my article title, if you read my article before commenting about the dividend, maybe that would change your mind.
    Mar 1, 2015. 04:42 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I agree that many investors [Myself Included] are using ETFs more and more. I still have individual stocks in my portfolio, but the rest is of my equity allocation is in ETFs.
    Mar 1, 2015. 11:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    No problem, it is all good.
    Feb 28, 2015. 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for the comment and your thoughts on MNK. I believe there is a possibility that they will purchase small companies or drugs from other companies. There is also the possibility that MNK will be acquired by a company looking for growth and Irish tax status.

In their recent investor presentation they stated one of their goals was to "Acquire and develop durable, late-stage, complex products".
    Feb 28, 2015. 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hercules Offshore -28% as analyst throws in the towel after two years [View news story]
    Mike Urban is ranked 3199 out of 3501 analysts on TipRanks. That is all the info you need about his picks.

Feb 27, 2015. 04:59 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I am fully aware of the law of supply and demand. I just wanted to show how it could be used to predict future returns, and point out the special cases where sometimes a lack of supply it not a good thing.
    Feb 27, 2015. 02:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, and I'm glad you found my research helpful.
    Feb 27, 2015. 12:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, and I'm glad it was helpful.
    Feb 26, 2015. 08:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for your comment, If I can find a way to automate the process and retrieve the inputs in batch form then it would be much easier.
    Feb 26, 2015. 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend/High Yield Investing Journey [View article]
    Perfect, thank you for the link.
    Feb 26, 2015. 12:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend/High Yield Investing Journey [View article]
    Great article, enjoyed reading it, I was wondering what the site was where your Yield On Original Investment calculator was from?
    Feb 26, 2015. 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @CubNClive Thank you for the comment. The reason I used the Zacks EPS is because the EPS given on Gurufocus INCLUDES non-recurring items from the acquisitions of Questcor, and Cadence. When you factor those out you get the $5.67/share.

Feb 25, 2015. 09:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment