Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    No problem, it is all good.
    Feb 28, 2015. 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mallinckrodt: Strong Growth From Transformative Acquisitions Paying Off [View article]
    Thank you for the comment and your thoughts on MNK. I believe there is a possibility that they will purchase small companies or drugs from other companies. There is also the possibility that MNK will be acquired by a company looking for growth and Irish tax status.

In their recent investor presentation they stated one of their goals was to "Acquire and develop durable, late-stage, complex products".
    Feb 28, 2015. 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hercules Offshore -28% as analyst throws in the towel after two years [View news story]
    Mike Urban is ranked 3199 out of 3501 analysts on TipRanks. That is all the info you need about his picks.

Feb 27, 2015. 04:59 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I am fully aware of the law of supply and demand. I just wanted to show how it could be used to predict future returns, and point out the special cases where sometimes a lack of supply it not a good thing.
    Feb 27, 2015. 02:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, and I'm glad you found my research helpful.
    Feb 27, 2015. 12:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, and I'm glad it was helpful.
    Feb 26, 2015. 08:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Examining Stocks With A Low Supply Of Stock For Trading [View article]
    Thank you for your comment, If I can find a way to automate the process and retrieve the inputs in batch form then it would be much easier.
    Feb 26, 2015. 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend/High Yield Investing Journey [View article]
    Perfect, thank you for the link.
    Feb 26, 2015. 12:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend/High Yield Investing Journey [View article]
    Great article, enjoyed reading it, I was wondering what the site was where your Yield On Original Investment calculator was from?
    Feb 26, 2015. 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @CubNClive Thank you for the comment. The reason I used the Zacks EPS is because the EPS given on Gurufocus INCLUDES non-recurring items from the acquisitions of Questcor, and Cadence. When you factor those out you get the $5.67/share.

Feb 25, 2015. 09:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    @Sludgereports, which commentor were you addressing?
    Feb 24, 2015. 05:51 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carl Icahn's Apple Price Target Appears Unrealistic [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, SA only deleted a few of the comments, I am glad you enjoyed my article.
    Feb 24, 2015. 05:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for the comment. You brought up a great lesson for investors: When a company that you own is bought out, if that stock is not held in a tax deferred account, you will have a tax liability because of the capital gain.
    Feb 24, 2015. 02:38 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Does anyone have any comments about my article or Mallinckrodt that are not related to bashing each other?
    Feb 24, 2015. 01:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @webkowuite Thank you for the comment, The Citron letter was wrote almost a year ago and I have heard nothing about the FDA pulling the drug.
    Feb 24, 2015. 10:37 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment