Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • First Trust Strategic Income ETF: A Flexible Multi-Asset Fund [View article]
    I watched this fund, but the fund was seeded with $20 million in starting assets, and now has $20.02 million, which means the fund has only gained $0.02 million in assets since inception. Too many other funds in the space.
    Feb 9, 2015. 10:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WisdomTree Earnings, Valuation And Technical Outlook [View article]
    Yeah revenues were less than I estimated, and costs increased more than I estimated so that is why the EPS number was off. I am also impressed with the top line growth, and the growth in assets in the current quarter, which is why shares made a new all-time high today.
    Feb 6, 2015. 12:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WisdomTree Earnings, Valuation And Technical Outlook [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I agree with your view on WETF, However, I don't see WETF as a takeover target.
    Feb 6, 2015. 12:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WisdomTree Earnings, Valuation And Technical Outlook [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I agree HEDJ is attracting a ton of assets, and other ETFs like USDU has attracted some assets with the dollar rally. Also, WETF has their European listed ETF business that is only in its infancy as well, and should continue to see inflows.
    Feb 5, 2015. 01:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dollar Drive Is Done - Buy The PowerShares DB US Dollar Bearish ETN [View article]
    UDN and UUP are ETFs not ETNs.
    Feb 5, 2015. 10:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    The updated results shows that the performance was higher as you said because of the extra money available to purchase shares. Thank you again for pointing that out.
    Feb 4, 2015. 11:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    Yes, you are correct, I see that now, I accidentally drug the 7.99 all the way down. I am updating the data now so that it is correct.

Thank you for spotting that.
    Feb 4, 2015. 10:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    The 7.99 is a commission, as I stated " I assumed that each purchase transaction would have a commission of 7.99"
    Feb 4, 2015. 09:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    No problem at all.
    Feb 4, 2015. 01:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I should have stated that this strategy would work best in a tax deferred account.
    Feb 4, 2015. 12:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, In my article right above my table I stated

"The following table shows an example of an investor who purchased 100 shares of IBM on June 23rd 2004 [First day of CRM trading] and bought shares of CRM instead of reinvesting them on the day dividends were paid."

The price on June 23 2004 for IBM was $90.79/share

Under the results table "IBM Total Return IF Div. Reinvested
    102.68%"
    Feb 4, 2015. 10:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can This ETF Be The Core Of A Diversified Global Portfolio? [View article]
    You need to get your figures correct as far as expense ratios go, because yours are wrong. You say for instance for SCTO "It carries a hefty expense ratio" however, GMOM TOTAL expense ratio is higher than SCTO. Since the inception of GMOM, EFFE has outperformed GMOM, and GMOM has outperformed SCTO.

Also, I don't know why you did not include any other multi-asset funds like:

(CVY)
    (MDIV)
    (IYLD)
    (INKM)

or any of the suite of iShares allocation ETFs: (AOR) (AOM) (AOK) (AOA)

Total Fees each ETF charges for fund of fund choices:

GMOM: Man fee 0.59%+0.35% acquired fund fees=0.94%
    SCTO: Man fee 0.69%+0.17% acquired fund fees=0.86%
    EEFE: Man fee 0.69%+0.17% acquired fund fees=0.86%
    Feb 3, 2015. 11:43 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    Yes you are correct that the total dividends IBM paid was $2444. The reason I said "free" was because that is money that was added to you account without you having put in further capital.
    Feb 3, 2015. 05:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Growth Dividend Stocks: To Reinvest Or Not To Reinvest? [View article]
    Just wondering, where did you get the $2444 number?
    Feb 3, 2015. 05:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dish Network Is Playing Russian Roulette With Its Most Valuable Asset [View article]
    Thank you for the very insightful article, and bringing the attention of the 2017 deadline, I had not heard that before you mentioned it in your article.
    Feb 3, 2015. 05:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment