Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 2 Mid-Cap Stocks To Hold For The Next 25 Years [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I chose the 25 year time period because the article I was providing a rebuttal to had a 25 year time-frame.
    Apr 10, 2015. 10:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Companies To Hold For The Next 25 Years [View article]
    I wrote an article in rebuttal to this article, and my provided my own picks.

Apr 10, 2015. 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Finding Inflation-Fighting REITs Before The Fed Throws Its First Punch [View article]
    Good article, enjoyed the read. I would like to add Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to your list, they are a hospital REIT, and they have inflation provisions built into their contracts. Check out slide 27 of there investor presentation:

Disclosure: I have no positions in MPW, and have no plans to initiate a position.
    Apr 9, 2015. 03:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New Way To Follow Your Favorite Seeking Alpha Authors [View article]
    @ Chris Lau, Part of the process of identifying stocks from my proposed dividend growth service is to stress dividends to that would weed out companies like RIG, SDRL, and BBEP.
    Apr 8, 2015. 08:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Google is looking to solve expensive roaming charges [View news story]
    I wrote an article on the potential of Google Buying T-Mobile & Dish.

Apr 5, 2015. 01:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • STMicroelectronics Not Fit To Take On The Competition [View article]
    Just saw that STM is in the Galaxy S6, beating out Synaptics.

Apr 4, 2015. 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Dividend Growth Companies Poised To Beat Earnings In April [View article]
    @guy37 I just want to make sure you know that I am not giving a buy recommendation, only bringing to readers attention each stock that are worth looking into deeper.

Disclaimer: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Apr 2, 2015. 04:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New Way To Follow Your Favorite Seeking Alpha Authors [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, but I have to disagree with your assessment of technical analysis. For the service I would look at long-term technical charts, and the analysis I would use would NOT "generate signals". Technical analysis is only one of the four "arrows" in the quiver I would use in analyzing stocks, and out of the four factors of: Dividend Growth, Fundamentals, Valuation, and technical Analysis, Technical Analysis receives the least weight when considering a stock, but it is still important to consider.
    Apr 2, 2015. 01:53 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New Way To Follow Your Favorite Seeking Alpha Authors [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I agree that options can enhance returns but they are not for everyone. What did you think of my idea for my service and the price?
    Apr 2, 2015. 12:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New Way To Follow Your Favorite Seeking Alpha Authors [View article]
    @ Jim Billings, I am a contributor for SA and my service was not selected for the first round of authors joining the program. If I get the chance in the future for the second round of authors to join the subscriber platform, my service would look something like this:

Subscription Options: $19/month OR $180/year

My Pitch:

Subscribers receive exclusive access to my four-factor dividend-growth stock picks. My four-factor approach focuses on a thorough analysis of dividend-growth potential, fundamentals, valuation, and technical analysis for potential selections. The goal of this service is to provide financial professionals & individual investors with an affordable way to find high quality dividend-growth stocks to build long-term wealth.

Four-Factors Process

For each stock that I consider adding to my four factor dividend growth stock list, I conduct the following analysis:

• Fundamentals: I conduct a thirteen point fundamental analysis for each stock that I consider.

• Valuation: I conduct a value analysis to determine if the stock is undervalued at current prices.

• Dividend Growth: I study the dividend history, company financials, along with stress testing the balance sheet of prospective companies to determine if they will continue increasing the dividend.

• Technical Analysis: I conduct an examination of long-term technical charts to gain perspective on key levels and trends.
    Apr 2, 2015. 11:24 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Dividend Growth Companies Poised To Beat Earnings In April [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, but I have to disagree. Even with the stock at the current highs, and if you look at a historical fundamental chart [Link Below] with PE[TTM] selected that the PE is reasonable at its current level.
    Also, in my article I wrote in January, HAR was one of the picks, and they blew away earnings and moved up around 20%.

Apr 1, 2015. 11:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Dividend Growth Companies Poised To Beat Earnings In January [View article]
    Here are my picks for April.

Apr 1, 2015. 08:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ETF To Avoid: Tuttle Tactical Management U.S. Core ETF [View article]
    Jon Thank you for posting the links, very interesting.
    Apr 1, 2015. 08:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ETF To Avoid: Tuttle Tactical Management U.S. Core ETF [View article]
    Thank you for the comment Jon, that is a good question, I looked on the fact sheet, and in the prospectus and could not find a specific benchmark.
    Mar 31, 2015. 09:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ETF To Avoid: Tuttle Tactical Management U.S. Core ETF [View article]
    Also, if you have any other questions please feel free to contact the SA editors.
    Mar 30, 2015. 11:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment