Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    @Scooter-Pop, That was a special case during the financial crisis. Bonds are at the top of credit ladder for payments in the event of bankruptcy, common stockholders are last, therefore I believe bonds are the better choice if someone wants to get into LINE.
    Jul 16, 2015. 11:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    @Furma Thank you for the comment, I agree with you that if someone really wants to dive into LINE, the better Value is the Bonds.
    Jul 16, 2015. 08:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. Midstream companies have been in a downtrend, however, in the specific case of MMP, they has increased their dividend every quarter except for during the financial crisis when they maintained their dividend. A lower price is just a better entry point for high quality companies like MMP.
    Jul 16, 2015. 05:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Not all Energy stocks are bad, My article I wrote earlier this week about Magellan Midstream Partners shows there are still quality conservative energy companies out there with a secure dividend.

Jul 16, 2015. 04:51 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comments, and bringing up excellent points!
    Jul 16, 2015. 04:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Very good point, I like that saying, "Sometimes the Mirror Lies"
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    @KirbyJF1 Thank you for your thoughts on LINE. However, I do not appreciate your comment that my article is shallow. The reason everyone wants LINE to do something about the debt is because they have to start doing something NOW. Where is LINE going to get $3 billion to repay debt in 2019? Free Cash Flow: NO, more debt: NOT LIKELY, Asset sales: Most Likely.

Please use quotation marks when quoting something so the readers know it is from a conference call.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:44 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    As I stated in my article: "Quantum stated that "We have always held the management team in high regard and feel that this strategic partnership will allow the Company to continue its trajectory of growth and value creation for its unitholders and shareholders." [LINE/Quantum press release]"

Where is the growth trajectory and value creation. If by valuation creation management means a 75% decline in the last year, then yes they did a good job at create value for investors who are short.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, As I stated in my article and I provided the link, here it is again. The information is there on the website link I provided in my article and below.

Jul 16, 2015. 03:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    I have no position in LINE and no plans for any position in LINE. So this article is not coming from a "shortie"
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. LINE will not be the one acquiring, it will be the new "AcqCo" funded by Quantum who will be doing the buying. LINE only gets reimbursed for its G&A expenses, and it can purchase up to a 50% stake in "AcqCo".
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:36 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    @sinedo, I DO NOT write article for an income source. Please get your story straight before you speak.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Are you accusing me of something? I have no position in LINE and no plans to initiate a position.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Siren Song: Don't Be Lured To Linn Energy For Its Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, your numbers are accurate, However, more importantly the TOTAL reduction in shares owned by institutions was nearly 25%.

Disclosure: I have never had a short position and no plans to initiate a short position.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment