Brad Kenagy

View Brad Kenagy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    This video today on CNBC shows the value of V and MA. Even though the service is disrupting the financial industry the CEO said "We sit on top of the Mastercard rails". Which means that companies are using the infrastructure the MA and V have in place, which in my opinion will bode well for V or MA. In addition, because of their strong balance sheets, V and MA could acquire disruptive businesses/technologies that may impact their businesses.

Jun 2, 2015. 08:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Back In The Lab: Triple-Leveraged Biotech ETFs Are Here [View article]
    SBIO key features:

-Holds companies with a Market Cap between $200 million-$5 billion.
    -Companies must have product(s) in Phase 2 or Phase 3 trials.
    -Enough Cash on balance sheet for two years.
    -Average Daily dollar volume >$1 million

Here is the link to the the overview: http://bit.ly/1FW9RN5

Disclosure: Long SBIO
    May 31, 2015. 09:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. The payout is low because management is conservative. However, they have grown the dividend 30.40%/year over the last 5 years.
    May 29, 2015. 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Best Airline Stock For Now And The Next 5 Years [View article]
    Personally, I think Alaska Airlines (ALK) is the best airline, as I detailed in my article.

Alaska Airlines:

-Pays a Dividend
    -Is repurchasing shares
    -Operating Margins at all time high.
    -Long-Term Debt has fallen 5 years in a row

May 29, 2015. 12:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    Joan, Thank you for the comment and I am glad you enjoyed the article. You make a great point about Good things costing more money.
    May 29, 2015. 11:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I am not a tax accountant, so I would consult a tax professional to answer that question. It is likely Visa will continue increasing its dividend significantly, and if it does so a Roth may be the way to go.
    May 28, 2015. 08:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    Thank you for the comment, I am glad you enjoyed the article.
    May 28, 2015. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 1 [View article]
    @musibat, I wrote an article answering the question the author posed and my selection was Visa.

May 28, 2015. 09:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    As I disclosed, I am looking to potential buy shares of V. I am also looking for an attractive entry point. I would like to buy it after a big multi-day decline in the overall market. The next couple weeks I think we might get an opportunity because of the potential for Greece not to be able to make all its debt payments, which could spook the market.
    May 28, 2015. 12:39 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. I agree that with China slowly opening up its financial system to international players that eventually Visa and/or Mastercard will be allowed to enter the market.
    May 28, 2015. 12:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    Thank you for the comment Alex. I think Bitcoin will carve out a very small niche over the next 10 years, However, I believe Bitcoin won't have an impact on the massive number of people who use Visa/Mastercard etc.
    May 28, 2015. 12:32 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    @cashawash Great comment and excellent points about high quality stocks never reaching the point that value investors will approve of the valuation.
    May 27, 2015. 08:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    @MHA Visa Just split their stock in March.
    May 27, 2015. 07:59 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 1 [View article]
    Also, take a look at contributor Integrator's article on Apple Pay and V/MA.

May 27, 2015. 07:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: The World's #1 Stock [View article]
    @Piptief, Thank you for the comment. There are times when buying High and selling high is just as profitable as buying low, and I believe V is one of those times. They have a dominant market share, a fortress balance sheet, significant dividend growth potential and have capital appreciation potential as well.
    May 27, 2015. 05:01 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment