This user currently has no profile.
"Your time is limited, so do not waste it living someone else's life. Dont be trapped by a dogma- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Dont let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And, most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary...."
- Description: MBA Student. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
I was told in the comments if I posted more pictures of my wife I might get more followers... Worth a try http://bit.ly/KbCol1 May 23, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- WSPWhat do you think about ... on Arcos Dorados: A Golden Long-Term Opportunity
- Good call on MCD. I am look... on Arcos Dorados: A Golden Long-Term Opportunity
- I have been a math guy my w... on Kimberly-Clark: Disciplined Management, Proven ...
- haha I am less than 10 year... on Kimberly-Clark: Disciplined Management, Proven ...
- How about you try harder Pa... on Kimberly-Clark: Disciplined Management, Proven ...
Latest comments on Brad Prigmore's Articles
- Russ Binder on An Electric Harley Davidson: Will This Hog Get ...
- Travel4Yields on Sara Lee: Split To Unleash Potential Through Br...
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Coca-Cola: An Example Of Perfect Branding
- gabbs on Kraft: Spin-Off To Spread Shareholder Value
- Sugar Charlie on Kraft: Spin-Off To Spread Shareholder Value