View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
More Than A Ray Of Hope For Sun Communities
- It would seem opportunistic for Berkshire Hathaway to invest in Sun Communities, since the Oracle from Omaha already owns Clayton Homes.
- By owning a scaleable Manufactured Housing REIT, it would seem logical that Buffett's crown jewel could extend its moat by vertically integrating the Clayton brand.
- By maintaining an adequate margin of safety, I see more than a ray of hope for Sun Communities. I see a durable REIT that should outperform.
Should An Intelligent Investor Buy This Cyber-Focused Office REIT?
- COPT does not focus on leasing to tenants engaged in weapon system production.
- COPT has a strategic tenant niche that provides real estate solutions serving a specialized cyber-based platform.
- The dividend cut in 2012 was substantial, and since that time, the company has generated reduced earnings (FFO per share).
- I can't justify an investment in this REIT without adequate protection of principal.
WPT Industrial Is A High-Paying Canadian REIT That Pays Monthly
- One of the reasons that WPT listed on the Canadian exchange was the fact that the company could achieve more "shelf space" in Canada than in the US.
- Based on US standards, WPT is a highly leveraged REIT.
- WPT is trading at cheap valuation of 9.8x Price-to-Funds from Operations (P/FFO).
I'm Buying W.P. Carey For The Long Haul
- S&P recently provided WPC with a strong credit rating.
- WPC increased its quarterly cash dividend to $0.895 per share, which equates to an annualized rate of $3.58.
- Carey’s 15-year track record for dividend performance “seals the deal.”.
Campus Crest Looks Cheap, Should I Hit The Buy Button?
- Since my article in February 2013 it’s clear to see that Mr. Market saw no “zest” for Campus Crest.
- I believe there’s more value in owning the common shares today that are priced at $8.62.
- Considering that this REIT pays out over 90% of its FFO, I’m not calling this a table pounding BUY.
Can Healthcare Trust Of America Withstand A Lickin' And Keep On Tickin'?
- Since I started accumulating shares (August 21st), HTA has returned 14.73%, beating the S&P 500 (14.5%) and most other REIT peers.
- As healthcare utilization increases, there will be an increase in the need for all types of providers, including doctors and on-physician workers.
- HTA has demonstrated a growing track record of consistency and a dividend increase to me implies that the earnings stream (and dividends) can withstand a “lickin' and keep on tickin'."
- Chatham Lodging Trust: I May Be Adding SALSA To This Hotel REIT That Pays Dividends Monthly
- Gladstone Commercial: It's Too GOOD To Be True
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust: I'm Warming Up To This Simple mREIT
- No Margin Of Safety In FedEx, But What About A FedEx Landlord?
- No "Mud Pie Eating Contest" For National Retail Properties
- Lexington Realty Trust Is A 'Dark Horse' REIT That Should Shine In 2014
- Intelligent Perspectives From Physicians Realty Trust, The Highest Yielding REIT In The HealthCare Sector
- It's Time To Seed My REIT Portfolio With Medical Properties Trust
- Whitestone's Double Whammy Scares Me
- Should I, Would I, Or Could I Buy This Sale/Leaseback Pioneer?
- I Found An Attractive Margin Of Safety In Home Properties
- Ryman Hospitality Has A Nice Yield But Offers Little Diversification
- UMH Is Paving The Way With An Attractive 7.67% Dividend Yield
- I Like NHI But I'm Not Ready To Buy
- I Have To Bench One Liberty Properties For A More Reliable Player
- I Can't Fit A Square Peg In A Round Wheeler REIT
- Is There A Margin Of Safety In Monmouth?
- ARCP Is A REIT That I Trust But I Will Wait To Verify
- Why I Added This Micro-Cap REIT That Pays 7.38% To My SALSA Portfolio
- EPR Properties: No Longer A One-Tenant REIT; Now A Monthly Dividend Treat
- Highwoods Properties: Nothing Could Be Finer Than A REIT In Carolina
- The Evolution Of A High-Yielding Diversified REIT
- Take Charge, STAG Looks More Like A Rhino Than A REIT
- A Short-Term Lease REIT In A Rising Rate Market, That's CubeSmart
- I'm Adding More SALSA To This Super-Sized Big Mac-Daddy Of REIT-Dom
- Will American Homes 4 Rent Be A Great American REIT?