View as an RSS Feed
View Brad Thomas' Articles BY TICKER:
AAN, ACC, ADC, AEA, AHP, AHT, AMH, AMRE, ARCP, ARCT, ARE, BMR, BRX, BX, BXMT, CCG, CDR, CLDT, CMO, COLE, CONE, CPT, CSG, CSGP, CUBE, CUZ, DDR, DLR, DOC, DRI, EDR, EGP, ELS, EPR, EQR, EQY, ESRT, ESS, EXL, EXR, FRT, GGP, GOOD, GOV, GPT, GT, HCN, HCP, HIW, HME, HPT, HTA, HVT, IMKTA, IRC, IRET, IRM, KIM, KSS, LAMR, LSE, LTC, LVS, LXP, MAC, MNR, MORL, MPW, NHI, NLY, NNN, NYRT, O, OFC, OHI, OLP, PEB, PENN, PETM, RAD, REG, REXR, RHP, ROIC, RPT, SBUX, SHW, SKT, SLG, SNH, SPG, SRC, STAG, TCO, UDF, UMH, VNO, VTR, WAG, WFM, WHLR, WPC, WPTIF, WRE, WRI, WSR
I Found A Nice Margin Of Safety In Omega Healthcare Investors
- Following the principles of value investing, I look for stocks that are cheap, as I know that's the most reliable way to grow my nest egg.
- My research and instinctive greed told me that there was added security in knowing that Omega had attractive long-term characteristics.
- The dependability of the dividend is the primary reason that I own this stock, and I'm satisfied the shares will appreciate and provide me with a long-term winner.
It Seems Like Groundhog Day: Omega Bumps The Dividend Again
- In early January Mr. Market gave me the opportunity. I pounced on Omega shares at $29.80, just a few nickels below my target price.
- Last week Omega announced that it was increasing its common dividend by $.01 per share over the previous quarter.
- That’s beginning to sound like “groundhog day” for Omega since this makes the seventh consecutive quarterly dividend increase - raising the dividend from $0.49 per share to $0.50.
- So although some might consider 7 quarterly dividend increases boring, I find it quite satisfying.
- Is Omega Healthcare's Risk In Government-Based Income Overstated?
- A Premium Healthcare REIT That Delivers Something Special
- I Want To Dance With Omega But I Will Wait My Turn For Mr. Market
- Omega Healthcare Is A Sleep-Well-At-Night REIT That Pays 6.27%
- Omega Healthcare Investors Hits An All-Time High - Can It Keep Climbing?
- I'm Picking Omega Healthcare Because I Want My Daughter To Be A Winner
- Omega Healthcare: Is The Highest Paying Dividend REIT In The Healthcare Sector Sustainable?
- Seeking Alpha And Diversifying With Omega