Brad Thomas

View Brad Thomas' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ventas Posts Another Solid Quarter And Enters The United Kingdom [View article]
    Thanks. I wrote just a few weeks ago:

"It would seem logical that HCT would be a strong candidate for Ventas's feeding frenzy. If you may recall, there was once a REIT named American Realty Capital Trust that was swallowed up by the big whale known as Realty Income (O). As an investor (or potential investor) in HCT, one must examine all of the potential strategies for monetization and I consider HCT a takeover target from day one."

My "art of predicting skills" are getting better....Good luck, Brad
    Jun 2, 2014. 08:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is American Realty Capital Properties' 8% Dividend Yield Built To Last? [View article]
    Breaking News: I'm meeting Nick tomorrow...article on the way soon....Brad
    Jun 2, 2014. 08:11 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    atlasman - thanks...i paired up too...take a look at GPT....my article tomorrow...my total return is a whopping 48% since september 13. Brad
    Jun 1, 2014. 10:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is There Adequate Bench Strength For Digital Realty? [View article]
    Agreed. Remarkably, DLR is doing nicely with no CEO. (but I'm anxious to see the next one)...(PS - I will be at REIT Week in NYC this week..hope to bring back some traces of wisdom). Take care. Brad
    Jun 1, 2014. 08:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lexington Realty Trust Is Deeply Undervalued With 30% Upside Potential Within A Year [View article]
    Philippe - Thanks for commenting (and subscribing to my newsletter). Generally I'm more concerned with insider buying than selling. There are a lot of reasons that insider sell shares (diversification, divorce, etc); however, there is only one logical reason for insiders to reach into their wallets and buy stock on the open market - they think the stock has pricing power! They often have insights into improving industry conditions, overvalued assets, and the potential for future financial transactions that improve the health of the business....it's a fact that stocks bought by insiders outperform the market by at least 2 to 1 margins...consistent purchases by insiders are even a better indicator. Good luck, Brad
    Jun 1, 2014. 08:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Whiteshell - Thanks for commenting. Good luck! Brad
    Jun 1, 2014. 08:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ha! Trump taught me not to shake hands (just kidding)...

I plan to ask him about the compensation and follow up with an article later this week....Brad
    May 31, 2014. 07:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Realty Capital Vs. Realty Income: Will The Real REIT Please Stand Up! [View article]
    NV GARY - The interview with Schorsch is property of The Street. I have no control over the content...I have asked The Street for the entire interview and/or a transcript. Likewise, when I publish articles on Seeking Alpha, I can't reuse the content on other sites. It's exclusive property.

....I was using sarcasm when I said (above) that Schorsch's "part time job is pretty neat"...

Thanks and have a great weekend. Brad
    May 31, 2014. 06:33 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    charrier2 - I mentioned it in a previous article...that's why I was focusing more on the RL transaction here. Thanks, Brad
    May 31, 2014. 06:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    mjtroll1 - It's becoming harder and harder to answer that question (regarding dividend sustainability)...there have been so many moving parts and the puzzle has become incredibly complicated..I'm doing my best to keep u all informed..Good luck, Brad
    May 31, 2014. 06:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Flagship327 - Thanks for reading and commenting. Brad
    May 31, 2014. 06:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    richjoy403 - It's nice to see you back on the board again...I concur that the mantra "protect your principal at ALL costs" is applicable and you have articulated your level of risk tolerance in ARCP splendidly. I guess you could say that I'm still somewhat of a thrill seeker and my bold plan to own ARCP is characterized by the words of Frank J Williams:

"The creed of the new speculator is "I want to make a lot of money on little capital in a short time without working for it"...That's a tough goal as it's almost impossible in Wall Street as it is in any other place...

Thanks again and enjoy the weekend.

Long (and sweating) ARCP
    May 31, 2014. 06:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    TellTruth - great comments...Thank you, Brad
    May 31, 2014. 06:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The Rebel - Thanks...now I'm trying answer the 100+ comments...Thanks for reading. Brad
    May 31, 2014. 06:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment