View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
United Natural Foods: Indigestion Ahead
- Increasingly crowded organic market threatens UNFI's key customer, Whole Foods.
- Weakening margins and slow working capital lead to negative cash flows, despite sales growth.
- Rising leverage will also pressure the stock.
Close The Door On E2open
- E2open's sales growth is slowing, and revenue recognition mechanics merit additional caution.
- Lack of historical profitability, and the losses are deepening.
- Insiders have been selling shares.
- Lumber Liquidators: An Overstretched Valuation Erected On A Shaky Foundation
- The Short Case For Zeltiq Aesthetics