Brandon Gibbs

View Brandon Gibbs' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Under Armour takes a hit in Sochi [View news story]
    If anything this just brings UA back into the spotlight as an elite brand with a presence at the Olympics. Oh yea, I also heard the Curling team didn't have THE STONES to complain to UA about their suits...::cricket cricket::.....
    Feb 15, 2014. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Under Armour takes a hit in Sochi [View news story]
    Agreed 100%
    Feb 14, 2014. 03:16 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lights Dim At LDK As Deadline Looms [View article]
    Good article Doug. I'm in the bankruptcy camp as well. I dont see the Chinese government giving a hoot about LDK once it reaches terminal velocity, although at the moment there may be a sliver of hope (a very small sliver imo). When speaking of odds, they are surely not in $LDK's favor.
    Nov 27, 2013. 09:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LDK Solar Represents A Good Short [View article]
    We'll know very very soon...
    Oct 28, 2013. 02:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetSmart: An Unparalleled Breed Of Growth [View article]
    This sounds to be about right after Analyst Day presentation/Q&A
    Oct 19, 2013. 05:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart Of The Day – Tuesday, October 15, 2013 [View instapost]
    Although being the reserve currency throughout the dawn of the Information Age can't hurt.
    Oct 15, 2013. 10:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ariad slides again as FDA details adverse event reports [View news story]
    Great point david. In the statement above, there is also no FDA mention of potential for lower dosage solution.
    Oct 11, 2013. 11:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart Of The Day – Wednesday, October 02, 2013 [View instapost]
    The Revolutionary War chart made me far less nervous...
    Oct 2, 2013. 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart Of The Day – Wednesday, September 25, 2013 [View instapost]
    I agree, most see the corporation/govt link as one sided. My observation has been that Republicans seem to be unashamed of it, while Democrats seem to want to hide the fact.
    Sep 25, 2013. 08:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart Of The Day – Wednesday, September 25, 2013 [View instapost]
    Agreed it would, but I didn't intend to highlight partisanship. I've been following your commentary for long enough now to know that it was not what you were aiming for. If you were to pick one company from this list who you feel will benefit from the govt link, which would it be?
    Sep 25, 2013. 05:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart Of The Day – Wednesday, September 25, 2013 [View instapost]
    Just curious, what're the repub charts looking like these days?
    Sep 25, 2013. 05:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart Of The Day – Saturday, September 14, 2013 [View instapost]
    I get the beebs, gaga, and potus.. But Katy Perry at #2 still surprises me a bit. I'd be interested to see an updated country by country breakdown of twitter users. If im long twitter in the future, I'd sure be concerned about its vulnerability to countries that would love to see an American business crash and burn. All it takes is china to ban or hack.. seems risky for investors. Thoughts?
    Sep 14, 2013. 01:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart Of The Day – Wednesday, September 11, 2013 [View instapost]
    Yikes..
    Sep 11, 2013. 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Poised To Triple: Portfolio Update [View article]
    Thanks Mark!
    May 30, 2013. 12:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Poised To Triple: Portfolio Update [View article]
    Do you have a target in mind?
    May 29, 2013. 06:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment